Search results

+
  1. poldengonyboy

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Hey, just a quick question I have, I'm wondering if people on here would rather sacrifice multiplayer and get more than 2 expansions and the avg amount of DLC? Or if they would rather we get just as much DLC as we did from the witcher and in a few years time see Cyberpunk multiplayer...
  2. poldengonyboy

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

Hey y'all, I'm just interested to see who everyone's favourite character is. I been seeing a lot of love for the characters in this game, and they're def my favourite part about it, so I'm curious to see who everyone's personal favourite is and why! My favourite has to be Panam. She really is a...
  3. poldengonyboy

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Hey so I'm new to these forums and I don't know exactly if this is the right place to post this, but if it is I really want to hear all you thoughts on this, and any insights you might have! So to start this off, this has heavy spoilers about multiple endings and romance options. With that...
  4. poldengonyboy

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

I just finished my first playthrough! I racked up a total of 50 hours and I gotta say this game is amazing especially from a Story and Character perspective. I went through as a male nomad V and I really delved into as many side quests as I could, I finished the storylines for River, Judy, and...
Top Bottom