Search results

+
  1. coly1984

Refund problems

We gave them the "benefit of a doubt" when we pre-ordered the game, now, this is anti-consumer behavior. It's clear that they don't want to give refunds, but want us to wait so they can finish the game, and I, and many-many others don't want that. So, it was easy for them to take our money...
  2. coly1984

Refund problems

I have requested my refund 6 DAYS ago with no response - this is a complete joke.
  3. coly1984

Refund problems

Really ? So when we pre-ordered you took our money instantly - you did not have to wait - now we have to wait ? Why ? Is CDPR stalling for time so we all reach the 30 days no money back ?
  4. coly1984

Refund problems

If you are a EU Citizen you can escalate the refund problem to the EU ODR (Online Dispute Resolution). Good luck, and get your hard worked money back if you want to. Stay safe.
  5. coly1984

About refunds

Well, it seems that CDPR stopped answering re-fund request - I made my request on the 11th of December, and until now (15th) no answer - just an automatic generated e-mail. Seems we have to go to EU Consumer Protection Agency to resolve this situation. Too bad, I really wasn't expecting this...
  6. coly1984

About refunds

If you are a EU Citizen or Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you can escalate the refund problem to the EU ODR (Online Dispute Resolution). It's a branch of EU Consumer Protection specialized in On-Line Trading. I have made a refund request on the 11th - i have NOT received any sort of response...
Top Bottom