Search results

+
  1. Azurecharm

QoL Ideas. (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Clothing vendors, in the stats box when you mouse over a piece of clothing. Why not give us a larger box with a rotating 3D model of the piece of clothing we are going to buy so we can get an idea of the coloring scheme/designs on the clothing itself with the stats in a small section below the...
  2. Azurecharm

Question about a song

Give us a 'bluetooth' option where we can make our own playlist lol
  3. Azurecharm

Rate the avatar above you!

9/10 Rating from me, definitely Punky with the hairstyle love it.
  4. Azurecharm

Radio Station Artists.

So, after listening to Vector Radio Station pretty much non-stop... one song in particular made me do a double take. Because one of my favorite vocalists is actually singing in the song! It's called RESIST and DISORDER by Jason Charles Miller; THE LEAD SINGER OF GODHEAD! Most people recognize...
  5. Azurecharm

Question about a song

Omg, I KNEW it! The moment I heard him sing in the Chorus I was like.. This is Jason from GODHEAD!
  6. Azurecharm

Refund problems

Okay where I do see your point in regards to the outdated tech with consoles compared to what we have now. I WILL agree with you that they should have scrapped or pushed back the release date for the console versions of the game itself. However with some of the backlash that CDPR has gotten from...
  7. Azurecharm

Refund problems

Who cares? Current Gen consoles like your new Router PS5 and a mini PC Box from Xbox are new tech. If you are referring to PS4 and XBox One, so what? Consoles are having the same issues as some PC players, performance, graphical etc. They are fixing the problems as they can and where they can...
  8. Azurecharm

My Penis Disappeared!

Wait.. wait.... when you look in the mirrors you can actually see your penis? All I get are my breasts and I'm wearing boxer briefs and I turned genitals on in the options menu so.... now I am confused. For a moment there I was going to run around being anatomically incorrect but... I though the...
  9. Azurecharm

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

I don't recall any content being cut from the game.
  10. Azurecharm

Important Update

I'll certainly be sticking with you CDPR. You can't imagine even with the MINOR bugs I've experienced how lost in the city I have become. I do agree though some we could use some more features and quality of life things, but I am loving the game still.
  11. Azurecharm

Refund problems

Wow... well at least we can all tell who the real fans are and aren't. You get a few FPS hiccups or glitches that any game of this udnertaking WOULD have and people cry, whimper moan and complain that they were cheated. I've beaten the game already just fine even with a few minor hiccups, but...
  12. Azurecharm

Cyberpunk 2077 is now has a 89 score on Metacritic

Haters gonna hate, this is new territory and a huge undertaking CDPR went for. There's always going to be bugs in any game no matter what you do when consumers want more and more out of their titles. I'm still giving it an 8/10 they'll get the kinks worked out.
  13. Azurecharm

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

So, after many hours of playing myself I romanced Judy, because she's adorable. I had a few issues with some aspects on the romance options myself. Here they go! 1.) Your Romance option feels unimportant. By this I mean, I romanced Judy, but had the option still to romance River without any...
  14. Azurecharm

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

Which just about everything in these posts regarding clothing I can nearly agree with. I myself went Corpo and was looking for a more white blouse look with some nice white dress slacks. I saw NPC's wearing full white slacks but I could only seem to find short shorts, skirts or pants with some...
  15. Azurecharm

My Endgame Thoughts [Spoilers] Lvl 43 Street Kid.

I am mixed about the ending I received myself. Spoiler warning here btw! So I chose to call Panam and get the Nomads to help me out. Called my girlfriend Judy when Johnny asked if I had anyone to call. I went through the 3 missions that defined the 'end game' itself and overall I loved them...
Top Bottom