Search results

+
  1. tripleking

Is DLSS supposed to work like this?

Helluw My pc specs are : 5900x 2080 ti 32 gb ram Game resolution : 1440p Just wondering why my fps just doesn't change no matter what settings i put without RT, even tried no DLSS and nothing changes. now when i enable RT only then DLSS is doing its job pretty well but such low fps is not...
  2. tripleking

Pretty cool mods released

1: can change all kind of objects/npc's into different appearances, its best not too abuse it since Cyberpunk can get glitchy very fast ^^. but it can be nice with cars makes it look like it has quick customization on it. see pictures on nexus. mod link ...
  3. tripleking

upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

Do you guys think once next gen Cyberpunk 2077 is out in the future it will have attention to details like the video below? or is that something CDPR would never add or think about? What do you think next gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 should include/add/upgrade? next gen is not just graphics...
  4. tripleking

Minimap mod finally made 👍

hey Found mod that makes navigating minimap easier, i have to warn you tho it may give small issues to some players you can find what kind of bugs "in the bug section on nexus " But ultimately it helps allot 👌 https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/634
  5. tripleking

Found good video talking about the lies of CDPR

Hey guys is it gonna be possible for CDPR too bring their own "words" into reality for Cyberpunk 2077 after watching this video i have some doubts.. what do you think? Just too confirm i do not hate CDPR.. i like too share videos i find interesting that talks about things i would want to...
  6. tripleking

Anyone noticed the amount of open [locked] doors?

Anyone think that it might be accessible in the future or is it just there for show like a "false" option because there are so many doors where it says open [locked] I don't know if you need a skill too unlock them since i stopped playing leveling up, just hopping into the game whenever new...
  7. tripleking

RedEngine 4 modding compatibility

Hey I want too talk/ask about the possibility of modding on RedEngine4 will it be limited like the RedEngine3 because witcher 3 has mods but nothing crazy like new monsters or weapons or more features like "player houses" etc.. What is the chance that RedEngine4 will support modding better...
  8. tripleking

System requirements "recommened specs"

Hey.. About the official PC requirements which says "recommended" gtx 1060 6gb 1080p high settings.. did CDPR mean 60 fps.. or playable 30 fps? We know the game came out badly optimized even for the pc.. someone told me that CDPR meant it 30-45 fps with the requirement chart because the game...
  9. tripleking

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

Hey Yes the game is disappointing majority of the fans & there are some players that are enjoying the game, and i am really happy for you "seriously". But it doesn't change the fact the game is "missing tons of features" that were said or shown in early gameplay footages, and it would be great...
  10. tripleking

Found mod that increases draw distance

hello I was waiting for a draw distance mod after the first 2 days of play time because i noticed it immediately something was wrong with the pop in & pop out.. The visual details that were hiding from the player is ridiculous, i think it was a desperate attempt too improve fps on PC version...
  11. tripleking

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mod friendly?

hello So what i am extremely excited for is a official statement if its possible for the modding community too add new contents/features into the game with "almost" no limitations. such as: Real brand cars with futuristic looks.. " i will put examples of a futuristic ferrari design "found...
  12. tripleking

What i expected from Cyberpunk 2077

So majority had obviously high expectations.. I am new here i don't know where too post "what i expected list" so here goes.. or maybe its not allowed idk :D i just want this out of my chest. What i expected in this game : [ Deep apartment/house customization ] [ Buying new Apartments/houses...
Top Bottom