Search results

+
  1. RIPMrBlue

This game leaves me with sooo many questions

Ther are some things that seem like oversights but, they could also just be really odd design choices so I ask Why you take away my icons when I change the viewing angle on the map? Why doesn't the minimap zoom out when I speed up? Why doesn't the race HUD show when I have a location selected...
  2. RIPMrBlue

Poll - How do we play Cyberpunk

Just wanted to know how people in the forums play Cyberpunk? Wondering if the number of bugs on consoles is diving more of console players to the forums to vent and get help.
  3. RIPMrBlue

Game not exiting properly (Steam & GOG version)

When exiting the game it seems to continue running in the background. Where the play button would usually be on the Steam launcher it says "stop" like I'm still in the game so I checked task manager and sure enough, Cyberpunk was there taking up 0.3% CPU & 73MB of memory.
  4. RIPMrBlue

Biggest Issue?

What's the biggest issue affecting your game? Some issues are really bad but you only have to deal with them once. Others pop up quite often but they only break immersion for a second. What's the number 1 issue for you (obviously for console gamers it would be your game being a constantly...
Top Bottom