Search results

+
  1. bowenac

Hold back your GOG review

Oh... Ya, I'm not sure about the new PS5 controller. I use an Xbox One controller on GOG and Steam with zero issues. So it's not like GOG doesn't support controllers, it's just that it probably hasn't added support for the new PS5 controller.
  2. bowenac

Hold back your GOG review

Are you talking about something like Steam Big Picture for GOG? I mean, I play games that I have on GOG with a controller just fine, TW3, Cyberpunk etc...
  3. bowenac

Let me reset my talent/perks

I swear I saw something you could by from the vendor that allowed you to reset skill points. Edit: NM, I see you mentioned the Tabula E-Rasa... I think the price forces people to think about the skill choices, but maybe it could be reduced a bit, maybe increase the cost the higher level you get.
  4. bowenac

Hotfix 1.05

Actually they should turn up the game settings, make that GPU do some work... They have everything on low at 1080p... AND they're using DLSS on performance. They would probably get the same performance if not more if they turned everything on high/ultra and enabled RT @ 1080p.
  5. bowenac

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

@720p low settings maybe... The video someone posted with a GTX 970 was getting 35-45 fps with all settings on low @ 1080p...
  6. bowenac

[+ Improvement] Beat on the brat issue with installed Cyberware... suggestions.

I believe this would happen on any Beat on the brat missions, I'm currently on Arroyo. I have a Circulatory System mod installed called Microgenerator that when your health drops to 15% you release an electroshock that deals damage... when this happens you're automatically disqualified from the...
Top Bottom