Search results

+
  1. ChuwieShowTv

No NPCs on Ps5

Oh hey! Long time no see. I bought the game back for $29.99 from amazon, So I got 50% off after I returned it and got my $60 back lol Yea but I still remember there being more NPCs on the streets back when the game first came out. Like literally the city is empty right now. Looks like early...
  2. ChuwieShowTv

No NPCs on Ps5

Why is there literally no NPCs on sidewalks in the "living breathing city" on PS5? Like literally the most NPC's I seen at the same time, after the 1.1 update, was like 5... Am I missing something? Is there an option to increase the npc density? The streets literally feel empty and the city...
  3. ChuwieShowTv

Refund problems

Yup, still waiting for GOG refund. Since 15th December
  4. ChuwieShowTv

Dev leaked info ?

Well, lets hope. If the game will be fully finished in June, it will be June when I will play it. Haven't finished the game, refunded both of my copies. If they finish the game and fix it, I will buy it again.... hopefully at big discount by then.
  5. ChuwieShowTv

Should the game have gated it's missions based on lifepath?

Yes. That would add to the necessity for different playthroughs which, right now there is really no point in playing through again since all the major missions and stuff was discovered.
  6. ChuwieShowTv

PS5 Keyboard and Mouse Support

Was it already confirmed or maybe anyone knows if keyboard and mouse support will be available for Cyberpunk2077 Ps5 version? Tried the K&B on Call of Duty Cold War on Ps5 and it works flawlessly.
  7. ChuwieShowTv

GOG REFUND?

If the corporations do not fear refund and loosing money, they will continue to put out half baked products
  8. ChuwieShowTv

GOG REFUND?

Its a falsely advertised product. If someone told you they will sell you a car that goes 0-60mph in 3 sec but only does it in 7 sec, wouldn't you want to return it?
  9. ChuwieShowTv

GOG REFUND?

Nope.... Waiting since the 15th for my refund. Still no answer.
  10. ChuwieShowTv

Refund problems

Been waiting for refund since the 15th now. Still no answer from GOG or CDPR. Game is still in my library and playable... Never again, I'm staying away from this half baked platform and devs that put out broken games and false promises of refunds.
  11. ChuwieShowTv

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

Worst? Nahh. The Most Disappointing, unfinished, overhyped? Yes!
  12. ChuwieShowTv

Refund problems

Go the same email. its been 9 days already lol The probably waiting until the game is fixed so then they can tell you "Well the game is fixed so you dont need a refund"
  13. ChuwieShowTv

Steam or GOG?

Steam! GOG doesn't even refund games. I been waiting for my refund 9 days now.
  14. ChuwieShowTv

9th day waiting for response to my refund from GOG

Can I have my refund? Only played the game for 2 hours 51 minutes and majority of that was messing with settings trying to get it to look and run correctly. Are they even giving refund on GOG or is that refund policy just for show?
  15. ChuwieShowTv

CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

There are reports and phone calls transcripts that show Devs being mad af at upper management. Wouldnt be surprised if there will be a mass exodus from CDPR... Maybe Respawn Entertainment 2.0? You know, devs split from CDPR and create their own?
  16. ChuwieShowTv

I'm a guy, and yea McDonalds here in US has pies. They are too sweet and not that good, but for the money, you could buy worse.
  17. ChuwieShowTv

Well think about it, lets say you order Gucci flipflops and receive some garbage crocs instead. Thats what CP2077 is, its a disappointment that was horribly mis-advertised.
  18. ChuwieShowTv

I think that's actually a perfect analogy for what Cp2077 is... Its a McDonald's apple pie that came from the world's greatest pie company. Some people will enjoy it while some will be disappointed at the potential wasted.
  19. ChuwieShowTv

I agree with all of this but... Lets say someone doesn't know shit about gaming, they are the casual of the casuals, the king of the noobs, the lord of candy crush and minecraft, the most basic of basics. And you tell them that your next game gonna have "Thousands of NPCs AI" they will probably...
  20. ChuwieShowTv

I mean.... If a car company advertises a car for 2 years and says its capable of going 0-60mph in 2.3 Sec and when it comes out, its only able to go 0-60 mph in 5 sec, yea people would be mad. Blaming a consumer for believing in what companies advertise is like blaming a dog for running after...
Top Bottom