Search results

+
  1. Q

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

At this point I've put the game down for the foreseeable future. The plot disrespects my time and money I've invested in the game. I don't care if they pull a no mans sky and completely change the game, I'm never buying another product from CDPR..
  2. Q

Describe your Legend in Night City [Gameplay analysis]

In my night city bystanders keep seeing a madman in a teal cowboy hat get hit by traffic trying to cross the street and then proceed to throw like 20 flashbangs at a group of gang members while shooting at their feet to try and blow their legs off because gore physics lol
  3. Q

I can forgive bugs, these days its sadly normal for games to get rushed like this. I can't forgive bad writing/lazy writing however. Its hard to fathom that the same company that made Witcher 3 made this game when you consider how many hanging threads the story leaves dangling compared to...
  4. Q

This thread must be the most commented one on this whole forum now. I hope CDPR see this and add either a continuation of the story, or an ending that isn't brutally depressing and lazy. Or both.
  5. Q

What would Fix the game for you?

the rest of the game
  6. Q

This guy nailed it!

I love the game but that video hit the nail on the head lol.
  7. Q

CDPR needs to see this. This is EXACTLY how I feel as well. Witcher 3 I can replay infinite times and keep coming back to. This game is just depressing and I feel sad playing it again. It bothers me how meaningless any of the endings are more than the terrible launch of the game bugs me. I...
Top Bottom