Search results

+
  1. Mister_Holdout

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

This is my third avatar I think. The one you see now is Father Gascoigne from Bloodborne. I just finished the game a few days ago and it quickly became one of my favorite games of all time. Truly an experience I will never forget. I picked Gascoigne because I like his character design. And he...
  2. Mister_Holdout

Screenshots

I'm assuming you're on Steam? If so, to view your screenshots, you can do this: 1. Open the Steam app 2. Click the View tab 3. Click on Screenshots, which will then pull up the Screenshot Uploader 4. Click on the downward arrow at the top of the window and select Cyberpunk 2077 where it says...
  3. Mister_Holdout

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

I agree the main story is criminally short. The only game that comes to mind for me is The Outer Worlds. But at least Obsidian designed that game to be replayed multiple times.
  4. Mister_Holdout

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

That's something a ton of people have been asking for. Being able to bring an NPC to some location for a social visit. Maybe a player really takes a liking to Takemura. Picking him up in your ride and taking him to a Ramen shop to exchange back stories would be very immersive.
  5. Mister_Holdout

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

You can do whatever you want in your game. I think she would make a terrific romance option (far better than the other four).
  6. Mister_Holdout

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

Which is why the game should give you multiple options to choose from. To satisfy different tastes. Also, I don't agree with your assessment of Rachel. She's not a housewife or a model. She comes from a corporate background, which makes her a businesswoman. A romance option with a corporate...
  7. Mister_Holdout

Double Tapping for Dodge is AWFUL

I'm not a master with a M&K or anything, but the double tapping isn't that bad (for me at least). Besides, I mostly sprint to avoid charging enemies. Or blast a shotgun in their face to stagger them.
  8. Mister_Holdout

Which is why I made a post in the suggestions section telling the devs they should add Rachel ;) 1608852470 There are other very attractive characters in the game that can get "stuff done". Not every romance option has to come from the same background.
  9. Mister_Holdout

You meet her during the Sinnerman quest. Just look up Rachel Casich (that's her name).
  10. Mister_Holdout

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

I actually think that questline will be the basis for a future expansion pack. Whoever it was messing with the Peralez family seems very powerful.
  11. Mister_Holdout

Rachel because she's hot.
  12. Mister_Holdout

Full Respec

A full respec would be nice. I hope they add it later on. Not everyone wants to create a new character and try again.
  13. Mister_Holdout

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I haven't experienced all the ending for myself yet, but based on the information I've seen, it does seem like V gets the short end of the stick. That said, the devs can expand on the main story with expansion packs.
  14. Mister_Holdout

The more I play the less I love.

V drives the narrative. V makes his/her own decisions. Silverhand "can" be influential if you let him. But as I said, Johnny has no real power. He's just an interesting character that accompanies you on your journey. The story doesn't unfold based on what Johnny does. The story unfolds based...
  15. Mister_Holdout

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

You are 100% correct. I hope this isn't a trend we keep seeing with game developers.
  16. Mister_Holdout

Should CDPR return to be a PC-only company

PC only seems extreme. But I think there's a good argument to be made that if a game is ready on PC, then it should be released. No reason to make PC players wait.
  17. Mister_Holdout

The more I play the less I love.

My two biggest gripes with the game are a lack of meaningful quests and role playing elements. Side gigs are fun in short bursts, but they are no substitute for proper quests. The devs also skimped hard on the role playing elements. I've seen tons of people point out missing role playing...
  18. Mister_Holdout

Hotfix 1.06

You love to see it ;)
  19. Mister_Holdout

Rachel Casich would be a great romance option for Cyberpunk

A lot of players have been discussing future romance options for the game. I believe Rachel Casich should be a romance option. Full disclaimer: I like her character a lot. So naturally, I would be happy if she became a romance option in a future update. But pushing my own personal biases...
  20. Mister_Holdout

Cyberpsycho Quest Reward

Pffttt. I get what you're saying though. Too many single player games leave long side quests unrewarded in a meaningful way. A unique reward or cutscene would have been nice.
Top Bottom