Search results

+
  1. SPANCERLOWERY

I am having fun. Are you?

Yes. I could do without a few things. Notably, the amnesia dots? Is that what they're called? Also give me an option to turn subtitles off! I can hear very well, but end up reading them anyways because ooh shiny. Ummmm and yea I like it when my games dont crash when I'm walking onto jig jig...
  2. SPANCERLOWERY

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

I'm in if itll take any weight off the map itself. Either way driving/walking is really fun so I'd be happy regardless... Dont let me in a board meeting xD
  3. SPANCERLOWERY

Favorite companion from any game?

Clank.
  4. SPANCERLOWERY

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

I mean it all depends on style of game right? My personal favorite would be gamecube graphics though. If I had to take a console to space with me xD idk lol, good question!!!
  5. SPANCERLOWERY

Things that made you feel immersed

I found myself genuinely smiling because of an enemy's dialogue. It was dark, in the middle of nowhere. I used distract on a lamp. And dude literally straightens his back and says something to the effect of "nope, dont like this!" Incredible
  6. SPANCERLOWERY

Bug Report: HUD gun stats window stuck on screen

Yep. Looking at/grabbing another item (from a vending machine) fixed it for me.
Top Bottom