Search results

+
  1. N

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

What's tiring is seeing people coming and telling people that what they want is wrong and that they shouldn't ask for a change especially since it wouldn't impact your experience by one bit and would make it better for some people.
  2. N

More content isn't coming for months at least. They have so much work to do to fix the game. By the time they'll finally add something alot of people will have moved on already don't worry but they will do so with their money because of the wide refund policy. This can't be good for the game if...
  3. N

Thanks for being open and allowing everyone to enjoy the game. It wouldn't change anything to your experience. Why trying to prevent others from having fun/what they want ?
  4. N

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

That's exactly it. Didn't like Judy so what were my options ? NONE, that's why i was part of the crowd upset that we couldn't romance everyone. Too bad my character ended up alone. What a great way it was to end my story.... It made me not enjoy the game. But i guess people want me to accept...
  5. N

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Yes you can still have the ending, although "good" is subjective. And as you said, in your opinion the romance option is as good but I don't feel that way. Anyway that's fine, i'm being refunded so :shrug: The options and choices they went with make it so that not everyone will enjoy how the...
  6. N

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

I wanted to do the Panam one because as you said it's clearly the better one especially since she has a link to the main story.... But apparently the developpers decided that if players choosed to play a women they couldn't be happy. At first i had the same mindset as you. I enjoyed the story...
  7. N

Law Suit

I agree but it's understandable. People felt betrayed by CDPR and now that they are being attacked people see this as a form of justice. But of course it won't benefit the game and it's not a good thing for us "gamers"...
  8. N

What would Fix the game for you?

I admire people who are still enjoying the game. At first i loved it but then everytime i liked a feature or anything really it was always overshadowed by a flaw, a feature not present or even bugs and crashes to the point where now I just feel i can't even find something positive to say...
  9. N

Law Suit

It's perfectly normal. If you were an investor thrusting a company to make products that will create dividends and this said company failed to deliver because of poor managment you would also attempt to take them into court. That's the thing when your company is being traded on the stock market...
  10. N

Another Romance Thread

So it means that, I as a player am forced to change what i want to play in order to achieve my desired romance/ending ? Honestly the choices we can make in this game only seems to take possibilities away from us.
  11. N

How I'd Approach Cyberpunk Issues & Fan Trust

100% Agreed ! DLC are supposed to add more content not to add things that should have been in the game in the first place. Like "the ability to paint cars different colors, add stickers". Vehicle customization was supposed to be in the game and was scrapped... It's not okay to accept that they...
  12. N

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

True. The fact that Panam has an ending linked to her makes it weird. I created a female nomad and it was my goal to end my playtrhough like this. Seeing that i couldn't made my experience even more disappointing.
  13. N

My thoughts on the Cyberpunk 2077 launch and its current state

The overhype definitely had an impact on people expectations but let's be honnest they also underdelivered quite a bit. Look at the story threads on this forums and you'll see there are plenty of other fundamental problems with the game. A big part of it is due to the fact that this is a game...
  14. N

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

I totally agree with you, it should have been done in the first place although they still deserve some credit for sorting out their game and making a good product. But at this point is there any other solution to solve this mess other than pulling a NMS ?
  15. N

My thoughts on the Cyberpunk 2077 launch and its current state

This is a big problem indeed. We can all understand that some features could change but there are so much of them that just dissapeared. It feels wrong. The worst part is people asking for DLCs with those features. I can't even understand how it would be okay for us to accept to receive DLCs...
  16. N

Mentioned but missing features list

I would have if the life paths were as advertised and made a real difference but seeing how things turned out i don't think so.... And adding car customization or other missing features 3-4 months after release won't solve the problem either.
  17. N

People I think need to give CDPR a chance I think they've earned it.

We are consumers not their friends. If people are so upset it's because they wanted this game to succeed, they wanted to love this game. I can support them all you want but that won't prevent me from asking a refund. Plus the bugs aren't the worst part, just look at the Threads about the...
  18. N

The 6 month Montage is a waste..

The worst part about this is even if they were to make a dlc it'll feel too late and won't work because you already went through the story and seen him die...
  19. N

Beating the Game Without Finishing the Main Quest

If you've went on reading all the endings possible you should have seen which one he is talking about. You can definitely beat the game without finishing the main story.
  20. N

[Spoilers] From the beginning to the end, from disappointment to disappointment

Hey guys ! This post will contains spoiler about pretty much all aspects of the story and romances so don't go further if you don't want to be spoiled :). I think i'm not the only one seeing how much forum thread already exist about the different issues regarding the story but i wanted to...
Top Bottom