Search results

+
  1. pancaketactics

Sexual preference and genital/body type

I'll try to stay tactful and please be respectful, when replying, as I feel this is valid constructive criticism, for CDPR going forward with DLCs and FLCs. So to start, the game was promoted as in game love interests having differing sexual preferences. And to a small extent yes. Their...
  2. pancaketactics

DLC/FLC Roadmap?

CDPR has said they will address customers come Jan/Feb on the future of the game. This post is to both request/suggest, and gather thoughts on what that should be regarding a possible Roadmap. Please post your wish list, thoughts, and general opinions regarding such a Roadmap on the future of...
  3. pancaketactics

Arm launcher hurts player with perk

Not sure if as intended or a bug, I have the perk where my own granades shouldn't hurt me. But with the arm launcher the explosions can still 1 hit me. Have decided to stop using the arm launcher because occasionally from behind cover I'll clip the cover and kill myself. It's basically a...
  4. pancaketactics

[suggestion] news/talk radio station

So scrolling through radio stations while in or on a vehicle, you'll occasionally hear an ad or news blerb. I'd love to see a dedicated talk radio station. Tell us about the goings on in NC, talk about recent quests you've done and the fallout. Just some funny dialogue. I do enjoy the music...
  5. pancaketactics

Endgame content?

So, after we beat the main story a couple times, playing a few endings, and finish most of the side quests. What's there to do? What was the plan for endgame in Cyberpunk to tide us over until DLC? Around 50hrs in, and have beaten the game, don't have many side quests left, just the boxing...
  6. pancaketactics

Sleep at Judys??? bug or?

The game says you can sleep and store things at judys but i cant click the bed. I see the stash, but why cant i sleep there?
  7. pancaketactics

Romance after quest line???

Not sure if this post should be here or another forum, maybe gameplay? So sorry if it's wrong. But here's my gripe. After you finish your love interests quest line.... That's it. No calls, no random gigs they want you to do with them, no calls to hook up again. Nothing. Once you finish their...
Top Bottom