Search results

+
  1. QliFox

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

Playing as a Netrunner in this game is risk-free and basically plays itself, and it's sad. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they cut (a word you will hear all too often regarding this game) the monowire's ranged jacking function from the game and made quickhacks all remote. I...
  2. QliFox

40 hours in and I too have never seen rain outside of specific missions. Tested with time skipping and here are the results.

I was travelling through the badlands trying to look for stuff to do and got caught in a dustbowl (which does not damage or slow you, oddly enough). I've also had it start raining lightly in the city on several occasions. Those are the only two dynamic weather effects I've seen in my 120 hours...
  3. QliFox

Possible future changes to hacking and monowire. (Combat balancing.)

Because it is OP. On both my shooting and my Ref/Cool katana characters I started noticing I was just quietly hacking things more and more, neither one with any tech or int points. The way hacking is set up right now, it is like the stealth archer from Skyrim. My friend built a pure Netrunner...
  4. QliFox

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

Just wanted to say that I am level-capped/cred-capped. The clothing options don't really get much better. Even Legendary subdermal armour becomes inviable as an alternative to proper gear relatively early on. It also wasn't until recently that I decided to just buy a Legendary inner that had...
  5. QliFox

Iconic items should NOT be dismantlable.

Crafting Iconics isn't viable as that requires investing heavily into Tech. Upgrading Iconics isn't viable as it becomes prohibitively resource-expensive, especially on the early-game items. The practical solution is to just make Iconics craftable without the required crafting perks. As for my...
  6. QliFox

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

The absolute number one thing on my list personally is the cybernetic arms, surprisingly, and I'll get into why. The in-game descriptions of the items still include cut features. I had no idea Gorilla Arms can't actually open doors or rip turrets. Now I'm 100k poorer. Build diversity kind of...
  7. QliFox

Mentioned but missing features list

I don't like when Cyberpunk is compared to San Andreas, as from a developmental standpoint, some of those things were possible and much easier to do because that platform is so old and not as advanced as what we have today. Doing those same things by today's standards would require much more...
Top Bottom