Search results

+
  1. NobodyKool

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

That's actually a really cool idea. Might make the game a little more tactical I suppose (at least for idiots like myself who usually go in guns blazing lol). And I really, REALLY hope for everyone's sake that CDPR actually adds some of these ideas in. At least a decent percentage of them (well...
  2. NobodyKool

Request: RipperDoc Character Customization

I think it would be awesome to customize guns (e.g. barrels, stocks, etc.). Of course I'm a gun enthusiast, so duh lol. But I do hope CDPR is actually taking all of these into consideration....cough cough CDPR
  3. NobodyKool

Character creation suggestions

My gut tells me that they likely won't implement much. I don't know. Guess I have too many bad experiences with developers not adding stuff in. There's a couple more large patches that are supposed to drop over the next couple months. I've seen some people request some pretty in depth stuff like...
  4. NobodyKool

List of Missing Options (and Features)

All of these are super good ideas. I would like to see more body mods (tattoos, cybernetics, etc.). Let's just hope the developers read all of our suggestions and implement them, even if it's not for another month or two. First thing is all of the bugs. That said, hope I don't jinx myself lol...
  5. NobodyKool

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

I understand there's a ton of bugs and glitches that need to be fixed first, but I wonder what the likelihood actually is of them taking all of our suggestions into consideration. I would think somewhat high given the amount of customer dissatisfaction...
  6. NobodyKool

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I can see both points of view. I also wish they kept the nudity. It probably is a rating or platform thing. It would also be nice if they had a place in game to re-customize your character after the fact, and add more options for tattoos, piercings, physique, etc.
  7. NobodyKool

In-game character customization

I kind of feel like it's wishful thinking on our end. Obviously, their priority is all the bugs and glitches, as it should be, and I think they're not paying too much attention to the nonessentials.
  8. NobodyKool

So... about that next patch... will it actually happen this week?

I think they will. It seems to me there's A LOT of unhappy customers, and as a for-profit business, they will want to keep people and bring them back. So let's hope they're true to their word and do come out with it soon (as well as the other supposed patches in January and February). I had a...
  9. NobodyKool

Like I said. Maybe I'm being overly and unrealistically picky, but when it comes to RPG's, MMO's, etc., especially with an emphasis on creating a character how you imagine them, this is a tad bit lacking. I started to play Black Desert the other day. Though it doesn't go as far as genitalia lol...
  10. NobodyKool

Perhaps I'm a little late (just signed up lol - so please forgive me). I think it would be cool to have customization after you create your character. Some of the logic seems ass backwards to me (maybe I'm ignorant). One of the major aspects/perks of Cyberpunk was full customization of your...
Top Bottom