Perhaps I'm a little late (just signed up lol - so please forgive me). I think it would be cool to have customization after you create your character. Some of the logic seems ass backwards to me (maybe I'm ignorant). One of the major aspects/perks of Cyberpunk was full customization of your character, but yet, you can't really mess with body cosmetic cybernetics much (maybe I'm not far enough in game or missing something). You can only get full body tattoos but can't customize for each limb/part if you wanted. You can get facial piercings but not body piercings. Body stature modification doesn't seem to be a thing (for example, if you wanted to be more muscular/fit than the default, or perhaps thicker if you wanted). I've seen some threads discuss changing the pitch or tone of the voice. For breast size and genitalia size, it's preset options, but what if you wanted something in between. I don't know. Maybe I'm being overly picky and none of this is relevant, but I feel like they went 90%, but could've gone the other 10%. Maybe they'll actually take this into consideration and add it in a patch or DLC or something. I'm not a video game developer or programmer, so I don't know what it takes to implement this, but it seems like it wouldn't terribly difficult. Also, knock on wood, I haven't had all that many issues with my game on Xbox One X. The game crashed a couple times, but that was it.