Search results

+
  1. keghi11

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

2. keghi11

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

Can, but hard. With current status of the game, not sure how CDPR gonna pull it.
  3. keghi11

Kill vs. Incapacitate: Consequences?

Gun blazing is more glorious, even though I just sit at the corner and upload my deadly daemon.
  4. keghi11

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

It's fun game for me and cyberpunk genre is my fav, but it's not as revolutionary as CDPR claimed. I wished they didn't over hype this product, so people are not that disappointed. The reason I do not have such disappointment is because I'm not TW fan and CDPR follower, but I do not blame people...
  5. keghi11

6. keghi11

Bugs and Glitches are overshadowed how bad the core game actually is

Just don't get influenced by hype and you will not be disappointed. It's a company strategy to make things look incredible and boast it. As a consumer better do not pre-order and wait for the review, especially 2-3 days after released. That pre-order special goodies means nothing if you do not...
  7. keghi11

If I'm not mistaken I bought it at downtown vendor. The one that sells legendary spec, not sure which one. It looks like latex pants doesn't it?
  8. keghi11

And also wished my body have curve like that.
  9. keghi11

Hard to believe that my V can be this curvy.
  10. keghi11

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I found this beautiful enemy NPC at their base during side gig, half awake on that netrunner chair. Can't pull my trigger and just leave her there.
  11. keghi11

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

Archived conversation between Illegal Modder & CP27 Player Illegal Modder: Pst.. Hey choom, do you want a top class BD. CP27 Player: What is it? Illegal Modder: Joytoy with Reeves body. CP27 Player: Preem.
  12. keghi11

CDPR, you are making it hard to love this game

There's plenty of perks that not working though. I hope they sorted it out.
  13. keghi11

Massive performance drop during combat

Yeah it seems unstable.
  14. keghi11

Anyone noticed how female V's neck is stupidly long?

That's why I'm wearing Pozer jacket most of the time. Female neck a bit long.
  15. keghi11

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Random NPC at Arasaka memorial
  16. keghi11

Why cant you keep your girlfriend and stay in the city?

Because they put themselves first before you... An leave V dying alone.
  17. keghi11

We NEED a way to RESET Attributes

Is it safe? I just found one nice jacket but it's green, what a bummer. Kinda lost mood to play now for the 3rd time all good looking items have trash stat.
  18. keghi11

The only enemy that kills you often is

Snap my pinky toe can cause death.
  19. keghi11

Move on.

Trying to untangle spaghetti noodles. I just hope everything went smooth and not to snap the spaghetti.
Top Bottom