Search results

+
  1. adarkuser

Was rewatching the E3 2019 Trailer. T-Bug and Cinematic

From all the things they removed, why the **** did they remove the thrid person cutscenes from the game. In every dialog i feel like im not part of it and i really want to have this feature back. There are not so many bugs and failures to justify missing content. And besides why do i have to...
  2. adarkuser

Development budget of Cyberpunk 2077

No way Keanu got 90 Million :ROFLMAO: Hes oe of the only dudes in this business who certainly doesnt care much about money and probalby spend most of his pay for someone else.
  3. adarkuser

How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?

I hope at least 4 DLCs
  4. adarkuser

Every single enemy kill me in one shot!

Pretty much this. 1200 Armor is way to low.
  5. adarkuser

The six month montage after the prologue should have been the main bulk of the game. [Opinion!]

Feel the same. Would be nice to play this story.
  6. adarkuser

Hotfix 1.06

Hope they will fix the car bug on the next patch.
  7. adarkuser

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

One Shot Revolver without Hacking and all this fancy stuff on hardest difficulty.
  8. adarkuser

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Mugshot Photomode
  9. adarkuser

Photos from Night City (no spoilers)

Pretty nice Screenshot so far. Here is mine. Straight from the new terminator movie ;)
  10. adarkuser

Show me your outfit of choice!

Didn't know you could also wear this top on a male body :D Well i am dressed like that at the moment haha 1608406283
  11. adarkuser

Why even have a relationship if you cant sexual interact with her/him?

Dating Simulator yes or no. I personally dont really care. But at least interact. Like you mentioned,they wanted to show the critique on our society then why remove everything. Makes no sense :S [...]
  12. adarkuser

Why even have a relationship if you cant sexual interact with her/him?

The way you were advertising the game totally sounds like a virtual-sex game. The whole city is build up off nudity and all this kind of stuff. It would be cool too bring back the promised features you removed from the game instead of fixing everything for the consoles. Its game over. I don't...
Top Bottom