Search results

+
  1. acakomandos

Bugged gig "The beast in me"

I am not getting call for a last race from Clare. I have sent all messages, I have done 10+ gigs in meantime, I have skipped 20+ in game days still noting. Car the beast is bugged on same spot after 3rd race. Is there a way to fix this?
  2. acakomandos

Did Cyberpunk 2077 missed point of cyberpunk genre? (spoilers)

So I know that we dont know anything about DLC or story expansions but do you think they missed point? I will point out this article where founding father and a man who wrote the tabletop RPG that inspired Cyberpunk 2077 https://www.wired.com/story/cyberpunk-mike-pondsmith-interview/ You...
  3. acakomandos

Why give me question to move in but no option to? [small spoiler]

Why did Judy ask me to move in and a I cant even sleep at her place? Why not give me option to "move in" ? It cpuld be a good start to progres interactions with her. I dont want just to win achivment. Like congrats you had sex now you have 3 same questions. Its not real life but ffs at least...
  4. acakomandos

Why have only one romantic scene or dont have chance to hang out or even do some gigs?

Okay so you get into a relationship, all that is nice. I really liked story with Judy i found it refreshing and just beautiful. I wont tell much but it is worth it. But somehow I would like see a bit more interactions. Like you dont have much to do with her until end of the game. You can ask...
Top Bottom