Search results

+
  1. Blurts

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

Seems a strange choice. So many of the big games have been delayed until Q1 and Q2 2022 that there's a vacuum of big titles between now and xmas . The CP77 and TW3 next gen versions are likely to disappear without trace beneath all the competition next year.
  2. Blurts

Patch 1.3

And still nothing that would bring me back to this game, and it seems most agree: On Steam, people playing CP77 before patch 1.3 - about 12,000. People playing After patch 1.3 - 11,000. You need to be doing a lot more, CDPR.
  3. Blurts

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

Sorry, the police system is still terrible compared to other open world games. Even Saints Row was doing it better 10 years ago. Seriously, this massive list of bug fixes just reminds me that we paid full price to beta test this game.
  4. Blurts

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I'm still hoping for this game to live up to its hype, but It's looking like modders will have made more beneficial changes to the game in the last two months than the devs will do in patch 1.2.
  5. Blurts

18000...which puts it below well Skyrim SE and...believe it or not...Fallout 4 and TW3! It's nice that you trying to make the best of those numbers, but for a game that was so massively hyped just 4 months ago, it can only be seen as a colossal failure.
  6. Blurts

The six people still playing this game are going to very disappointed with this news.
  7. Blurts

What's next for Cyberpunk?

Never played an MMO before? It generally entails a lot of generic, repetitive, soulless content in a completely non-immersive environment.
  8. Blurts

What's next for Cyberpunk?

It's over for V, because It was never really about V, but about the ultimate destiny of the real main character that was lurking at the back of V's world and mind - Multiplayer Microtransactions. CDPR already gave up on the singleplayer game, because it was only ever meant as a publicity...
  9. Blurts

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

Update - on Steam, CP77 currently has less players than Farming Simulator 19. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  10. Blurts

Because like I already said. There are currently more people playing an ancient 10 year old RPG than this massively hyped product that only came out a few weeks ago. BOOM! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  11. Blurts

Single player can be dead when nobody is playing it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  12. Blurts

Considering I wasn't making a point about a CDPR V Bethesda competition, it's not by my logic at all. My only point is CP77 = ded gaem that's being beaten by an ancient RPG. And there it is.
  13. Blurts

Well Skyrim has been out for 10 years, and the Special Edition right now has more players on Steam than CP77.
  14. Blurts

So are the games I mentioned. Hello?
  15. Blurts

Guess it doesn't matter now. Whatever the case, the game is mediocre and didn't live up to the massive hype, and now has less players than the Witcher 3 on Steam, and not much more than Skyrim Special Edition.
  16. Blurts

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

Where do people get the idea that infodump and exposition are 'what an RPG is'?
  17. Blurts

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

It's not an RPG. Even CDPR refer to it as an action adventure. And over 90% of the dialogue choices are meaningless.
  18. Blurts

As I sat pondering Cyberpunk 2077

Did you come from Twitter with that boomer meme? :ROFLMAO:
  19. Blurts

You're playing this game wrong!

Seriously, If enjoying a game has to involve these sort of mental gymnastics, it's just a bad game.
  20. Blurts

As I sat pondering Cyberpunk 2077

Man I must have bought the wrong game. The Cyberpunk 2077 I got was an uninspired, run-of-the-mill title with less interesting content than your average Assassin's Creed reskin. :ROFLMAO:
Top Bottom