Search results

+
  1. Thajamz

PS4 Pro crash keep getting BSOD's

I already did send a gazillion bug reports to Playstation, looks like they don't care...
  2. Thajamz

PS4 Pro crash keep getting BSOD's

Hiya Punks, I am playing Cyberpunk on PS4 Pro, i got the disk version, i always do a rebuild data base every month on my PS4 Pro and have only 3 games installed on my 1 TB HDD, never more. I keep getting BSOD's, some days i can play all day and some days i get 2 or 3 in a evening, but sometimes...
  3. Thajamz

Thank you, Cyberpunk 2077 Community!

I do a manual save after every mission, then I delete all auto saves and then i load the game again with my last made manual save. And yes i noticed that too, the auto saves take longer after patch 1.5
  4. Thajamz

Thank you, Cyberpunk 2077 Community!

Hello Punks ! I am playing again ! still love this game ! I've being testing a little, i noticed that if you manually save, and delete all the auto saves in the load save section after every mission and then load the game again thru your last manual save, the game runs smooth again, the game...
  5. Thajamz

Sound Issues

Audio problems on ps4 pro, some times no audio at all, if i wait it comes back after loading the graphics and enviroment. Sound some times crashes/freezes completely and gives me a very loud hum/buzzz and i need to restart my game, game freezes up and cant even get back to the settings screen or...
  6. Thajamz

Changes...

I wish for some changes: 1) Game music separate from car music, ghetto blasters/radio's on the streets and in buildings. 2) option to set auto save to off. (the game crashes often on a auto save, the game auto saves a lot !) 3) Option to sell all foods at once, unlike drinks food cant be broken...
  7. Thajamz

Auto Save crashed my game.

This game auto saves a lot, i still get the occasional blue screen on my PS4 Pro, 9 out of 10 times it's on a auto save moment. We need (i want !) to be able to switch the auto save function off, so many games have this option to switch auto saving off.
  8. Thajamz

Blood pump not working on PS4 Pro.

Well the titel of this post says it all, Cyber ware blood pump is not working on my PS4 Pro. 1608689393
  9. Thajamz

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

No problems on my end with the Delamain quests, could retrieve all cars without a hitch, but... then i got the quest with the computer in Delamains HQ and this one is bugged out, i can enter the building but the sliding doors inside wont open. So no way in...
  10. Thajamz

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

I wish i could time travel back to the 80's 90's with out all those screaming easy offended lill groups that cry about everything and trying to push there opinion thru every body's throat. Its a game ffs... Social media should be forbidden imho. Simpler times sigh*
  11. Thajamz

On ps4 the game is so blurry unbeareble

For now set: depth of field, film grain and motion blur to off <-- and wait untill CDPR comes up with more optimizations in another patch/update, this will make it way less blurry.
  12. Thajamz

Fix and/or change pls...

I play on a PS4 Pro. ok some things i like to see changed: Game music apart from radio, cant turn music off now without losing the radio too, game music should be separate from car radio and the radio's on the street or in buildings (ghetto blasters etc) Option to turn auto saving off ! (the...
  13. Thajamz

Hotfix 1.05

I play on a PS4 Pro. ok some things i like to see changed: Game music apart from radio, cant turn music off now without losing the radio too, game music should be separate from car radio and the radio's on the street or in buildings (ghetto blasters etc) Option to turn auto saving off ! (the...
  14. Thajamz

Hotfix 1.05

I dont got the problems you mention on my ps4 pro any more after latest patch, when is the last time you did a rebuild data base on your ps4 pro ? This is something you need to do at least once a month. Rebuild data base: https://www.ps4storage.com/rebuilding-ps4-database/
  15. Thajamz

Hotfix 1.05

Patch is doing fine mostly, great work on such short notice ! Can you guys please fix the jump suit bug ?! when equipped the boots/shoe's/ foot ware is gone and we walk barefooted... I really hate this ;) 2nd i encounter a bug several times where guns wont shoot or can't even be equipped...
Top Bottom