Search results

+
  1. AlphaVilkis

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

153 hours here, haven't played for two weeks. At first engaging, then... simple? That's how I would describe my experience.
  2. AlphaVilkis

Was YongYea being dishonest in his Review?

He clearly has little to no understanding of the Cyberpunk universe. This is by far the worst review he has ever made. And although this is wild speculation, I personally am 100% sure he hasn't even played the game for the last 10-15 days. Just by calling it an RPG and putting on a display and...
  3. AlphaVilkis

What do you think about the future of modding capability?

Personally I think most people will lose interest in the game itself before CDPR releases modding kits... If they ever actually do it. Though Cp2077 definitely will provide resources for other games... It is inevitable. I could even bet that all the cyber ware and clothing will soon be...
  4. AlphaVilkis

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

I entirely forgot to add something in my reply that was on the actual subject subject; according to the wiki, it states that his npc for Mr Blue Eyes is named Morgan Blackhand and there is plenty of info about that man. Maybe that could provide more answers. There's definitely some 'the...
  5. AlphaVilkis

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

From my understanding the chip doesn't rewrite V's DNA. But his/her neural pathways. It bassicly replaces V with Johnny in the head of the body which acts as a vessel. If you've watched Ghost in the shell, think in terms of replacing one shell's ghost with another ghost copy of the previous...
  6. AlphaVilkis

Car Racing is complete joke with Cheating AI

Yep, it's pretty shit. But with that Artificial (lack of) Intelligence I wasn't expecting anything else.
  7. AlphaVilkis

Should the Cdpr DEVS do an AMA for the players? **spoilers**

That's even a worse idea. What if the roadmap doesn't even contain the features or satisfy your (and many others) expectations? Especially that almost 80% (of course superficial percentage, I won't bother calculating based on comparison) of the features are cut. What happens when they don't...
  8. AlphaVilkis

Should the Cdpr DEVS do an AMA for the players? **spoilers**

At this point, the base game cannot be "saved" or brought to the promised level. To do so, it has to be reworked, which is impossible considering the product is already released and that's just too much work. For the Online mode, they should delay it and make it an entirely different product...
  9. AlphaVilkis

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I expect nothing but minor bug fixes. And after that nothing else feature-wise or improvement of immersion (ie AI, customization, etc) The game was basically scraped and rebuilt in the span of the last two years with the older assets and simplified mechanics of gameplay, character...
  10. AlphaVilkis

What game are you currently playing

Believe it or not I am having a blast in a life sim solo session I have been playing for the past few days based on cyberpunk 2020 while still learning more about the tabletop rpg. It's awesome and allows me to write a story that even I don't how it will end up. But it is fun.
  11. AlphaVilkis

Cyberpunk 2020??

It is a rather unique take on tabletops as I haven't played one that is not fantasy. I was thinking on going in and learn more about these tabletops and realised I enjoy it way more than shadow run. Gathering few friends we tried to make two test play sessions where we had created three...
  12. AlphaVilkis

I am having fun. Are you?

At this point with almost 120 hours in, the only fun I have is taking screens like these, and then leaving the game to rest for a day. 1.05 also dropped a performance for some reason and I had to compromise on quality ;\ Still playing Skyrim though, go figure...
  13. AlphaVilkis

"Special Clothing" slot... For fashion!

I think op meant that the special slot can be used for such things. Regardless, I also wanted to add that there apparently are items such as this as well:
  14. AlphaVilkis

One more disappointment.

But just as anything in this game for the 80% of my 120 hous in, unfortunately, as amazing as it can be you are only left underwhelmed at the end.
  15. AlphaVilkis

Does anyone know what this status affect is?

Appears for few seconds like a cool down when I use the hover legs or whatever they are called.
  16. AlphaVilkis

1.05 has made the game completely unplayable

AMD ryzen 5 1600 Gtx 1050 ti 4gb 16 gb ram 1920x1080 I was able to play on a mix between high/medium now I have to use medium preset for stable :(
  17. AlphaVilkis

DLC Predictions [Spoiler]

I entirely agree, But regardless this is not actually a problem but a personal preference and the story is more than decent. What I really wanted to see and expected in the narrative, however, is that the story itself should've explored more transhumanism, think Ghost in the Shell for example...
  18. AlphaVilkis

Props where props are due...the music!

Rebel Path by P.T. Adamczyk Both versions of the song, with and without the cello are my favorite songs.
  19. AlphaVilkis

I had to kill Woodman twice

If you down an enemy and wonder if they are dead, just point your gun at them. If the digital reticule (not right-click aiming) is red, the target is still alive, but unconscious.
  20. AlphaVilkis

favourite gun so far?

Johnny's Malorian. The animation and unique melee make me feel "special". I love the gun. But I took it when I was low level, and it sucks in terms of damage. So I mostly wear it for style. Quickhacking allows me to deal with enemies without even getting off my bike. Though I can't quick hack...
Top Bottom