Search results

+
  1. CKiely_73

When this version of the game gonna be released?

When you are banking on those consoles and PCs for sales to keep your shareholders happy you can't treat them as obsolete. That is the main mistake made here and you apparently would have made the same one. 😏
  2. CKiely_73

Would you prefer long term improvements to this game, or...

Yikes, you really want them to lose those potential lawsuits. You don't erase revenue streams at this level of corporate life. Shareholders will look for and find blood. Maybe even call a fixer. 😉
  3. CKiely_73

A more "alive" world would help get me back in. NPC relationships, the gangs having more significance and depth and losing the feeling the world is kind of derp and broken, that the ridiculous police and pedestrian reactions cause. I am "having fun" in this game but I don't think I have...
  4. CKiely_73

I'm almost done with this janky somewhat enjoyable loot game. I'm not sure I'm going to care what they do to it afterward. It just is what it is, a disappointment. But I suppose if I hear they have done a complete overhaul maybe I take another swing in a year or two. Maybe.
  5. CKiely_73

The illusion of time pressure

I hate "time pressure" in games, real or otherwise. When it is real like it is in Pathfinder it is annoying, when it is fake like it is in CP2077 it is lame.
  6. CKiely_73

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

I feel sorry for anyone depending on videogames to fill this need for them.
  7. CKiely_73

3 things I enjoy in this game - tell me if you feel the same way

It's a fun loot romp. I like driving, although framerate and the awful minimap directions hinder it. Slicing and dicing with my katana as I double jump all over is silly enjoyable fun. If I accept it for what it is, I can have some fun with it. But I won't be fooled again.
  8. CKiely_73

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

Your low standards are noted. 😐
  9. CKiely_73

Important update for PlayStation users

Irony = People playing an anti-corpo game being RL corpo apologists. 🤣
  10. CKiely_73

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

If CDPR actually listened to those complaints, as it seems they may have, then shame on them. They have no business making RPGs. This story was too short, no way around that.
  11. CKiely_73

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Getting the community involved in early access and being responsive and open with communication is a good start for Larian... They are taking a very open approach to BG3 development a much different strategy than CDPR chose. So far so good with BG3 in my opinion. 👍
  12. CKiely_73

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

All about expectations. Keep them low and you can have some fun in this story heavy looter. If you expected the game changing RPG that CDPR was claiming to be delivering and are happy receiving this I think you are being very generous to them. I have recalibrated my expectations and yes, I am...
  13. CKiely_73

Hotfix 1.05

Oh fo' sho', the shareholders want that game back up on the Playstation store ASAP.
  14. CKiely_73

What would Fix the game for you?

Gamer confirmation bias is strong.
  15. CKiely_73

Yep, next to D&D this was me and my friends main tabletop RPG back in the day. So it is sad to see what they made of it. Maybe they fix it and maybe they fix it in time for people to still give a crap, but until then I'll finish up the side quests and main story, find as much legendary gear as...
  16. CKiely_73

If I accept it is just a loot game with a decent story, then I guess get the big bugs squashed and make it run better on consoles. But I expected it to be much more than that and I don't see it becoming more than that anytime soon if at all. It needs a ton more content to be what was promised...
Top Bottom