Search results

+
  1. zenflyers

🎉The Welcome Thread

There's a bug in my game where the stats for some of my weapons are not displaying in inventory when I hover the mouse over them. This appears only on legendary weapons so far and my suspicion is that there is too much text to display so nothing is displayed. The weapons are mod and attachment...
  2. zenflyers

[Spoiler] 90hrs of gameplay (No MainQuest)

Nice! I just got past the prologue/interlude and now I'm distracted by even more side jobs! No crashes for me either only a few annoying glitches which I can live with.
  3. zenflyers

I am having fun. Are you?

I'm enjoying the game a lot even more so now that I switched from a platter HDD to NVMe storage! It was only then that I noticed the graphics option for slow HDDs. My graphics are amazing now! Well, as good as a 1050Ti can be. :) That aside, I was having fun from the get go. I guess it's...
  4. zenflyers

Corpo lifepath.... *facepalm*

An accurate, awesome and amazing alliteration.
  5. zenflyers

Dev Appreciation Thread

Yes, thank you for this fun game.
  6. zenflyers

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Nice review. You give me hope on the video card because I really do like this game even though I'm running on a 1050Ti. I am crossing my fingers on grabbing an RTX 3070 come Boxing Day.
  7. zenflyers

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

I paid him back pretty early. It was easy to rack up the eddies with all the side missions like stopping assaults and similar stuff. The eddies add up fast. Probably the most satisfying quest I've completed to date. :)
Top Bottom