Search results

+
  1. Syln

[MERCH] Arasaka Coffee Mug Leaks And Is Bad

So hum even mug are bugged ... ;3
  2. Syln

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

Not looking for a sequel at all only hotfixes, overhaul and dlc.
  3. Syln

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I'm interested by both but even more by FIXES like game sized patch of FIXES. (and enhancement/overhaul)
  4. Syln

Upgrading weapons and clothes costs too many resources

To be honest i really dislike the idea of weapon having level it's just completly off putting for me. I though that they would come up with something more original and less immersion breaking but sadly they didn't. Same goes for the "armor", i mean why a lv 50 shirt actually protect me better...
  5. Syln

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Frankly i completed it once, loved it but i don't want to spoil my enjoyement and will wait for the game to be finished/polished or at worst wait until next december to do another playthrough
  6. Syln

Is it me, or does everyone have a raging hardon for romancing Judy?

Here's a few sample of keyword for you : "4chan" "reddit" "trump+fanfiction". Will give you some perspective about what "weird" is. Having feeling for a fictionnal character that suit your taste is common and kind of natural as long as you don't go all psycho about it.
  7. Syln

So How Are Your Playing Your 2nd Playthrough?

Waiting for a few patches before i do that even though i really wanted to play it again right after my first playthrough.
  8. Syln

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

Lesson that every previous elder scroll/fallout games already taught us so nothing new !
  9. Syln

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

There is nothing positive to learn from the absolute disgrace that is Fallout 4.
  10. Syln

If you could create an item, what would it be?

Tendrils arm series YA-M3T3 for research purpose.
  11. Syln

All guns in my Stash have 0's for stats

*When you remove them from your stash.
  12. Syln

Takedown with current weapon

Nope you're not alone ^
  13. Syln

Dev Appreciation Thread

Thanks and all my sympathy for the one that had to endure poor management (control freak/incompetence/out of touch priorities/whatever is inherent to that) and/or got replaced during devellopment.
  14. Syln

Gorilla arms don't bypass the body level requirement to force open doors

It's like when that door to door salesman come to propose you this awesome stuff that allow you to do what you are already doing without it. Basically gorilla's arms description is inducing the idea that it should bypass strenght requirement since their would be no point to highlight a feature...
  15. Syln

All guns in my Stash have 0's for stats

Their stats will adjust to your current level.
  16. Syln

I am having fun. Are you?

I did and i will again when the game will be finished end of next year /fingercrossed
  17. Syln

favourite gun so far?

"show his Jinchu-maru" this my favorite gun/shotgun/car/assault rifle/romance.
  18. Syln

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

I'll stick with the poor/disastrous management answer.
  19. Syln

Loot System?

That's exactly how i feel about it.
  20. Syln

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

The choice is here for the sake of role play which is a good thing to have in an RPG. I like to be able to chose to kill or not kill someone depending on my perception of him/her. Karma system would feel terrible since it would influence my choice just by being here. For example i chose to kill...
Top Bottom