Search results

+
  1. Simpson3000

Rate the avatar above you!

^*ten of ten chain reaction streak. 5/10 ^ Don the Johnson Brawler 10/10
  2. Simpson3000

Anyone else keep coming back?

Well melee fighters and archers have total freedom. Wizards are limited to mana potions with their attacks and there after have to rest for mana refill wich respawns every single enemy. So users of physical weapons can fight endlessly if they manage to not get hit while wizards no matter how...
  3. Simpson3000

If you are used to Bethesda, Bioware and Obsidian RPG´s then its like standing on another world entirely. First and foremost, no difficulty setting, no difficulty indicator and top of all these a (in my opinion) miserable portation from controller to keyboard and mouse. If you are used to...
  4. Simpson3000

This is pretty much an outtake of my recent play history. two triple A games i spend a little fortune on that kind of failed to hook me. For me Fallout 4 will always be the returner and this game of course. Only interrupted CP for elden ring because the hype washed me away to then leave me...
  5. Simpson3000

Why the person above you should be banned

kebab ban to prevent pizza revolution
  6. Simpson3000

Don "The brawler" Johnson Ban
  7. Simpson3000

ban with tools
  8. Simpson3000

Came hame ... ban..
  9. Simpson3000

Do you think that they will expand on the Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez questline in future CP2077 DLC?

I always hoped V could seduce Elizabeth Peralez into a one night stand. Offer her some consolation. :whistle:
  10. Simpson3000

^ overburden ban
  11. Simpson3000

You´ve been banned from Judy-land ! ´Because there is only one true Judy´
  12. Simpson3000

Mr Torgue: "Ban ass crater of ban assidude ban"
  13. Simpson3000

Suggestion for DLCs

This thread is about future DLC suggestion, my suggestion wont outmatch yours. Whats your point? Do you want everybody here change their mind and only agree your suggestion forgetting their own ideas?
  14. Simpson3000

DON'T care for more DLCs; I Just want npcs with better interaction mechanics and a more Beefy Ai

I doubt it ever was meant to be a bug broken half finished game that got removed from the play store either :3
  15. Simpson3000

Potential Spoilers : Found a mystery bunker.

He is kind of roleplaying that his Valerie is a cop in civil and investigating that crime scene :) driving a car it poo brown :3
  16. Simpson3000

Potential Spoilers : Found a mystery bunker.

Jane wanted to travel to night city coz her house got bombed, the one she hired to drive her betrayed her and she got kidnapped by that tony and died.. just a drama crime story that happend without any influence of V. Good example for showing the world is not centered around our playerchar...
  17. Simpson3000

Now playing [music]

18. Simpson3000

[Bug]Skillpage Icons

Ok i combined them and successfully created the ticket, now its up to the red engine wizards to do their magic :3
  19. Simpson3000

[Bug]Skillpage Icons

Ok some gimpwork later and a failed attempt to send a ticket with 4 pictures (for some reason only 3 are allowed) I cancelned the ticket order.. till later what a stupid limit.. well perhaps a mod discovers this and sends it futher.. i am not CDPR babysitter to tell them how their ticketpage...
  20. Simpson3000

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom