Search results

+
  1. NC_Joytoy

Is there a way to turn off the commercials in this game?

I'm sick and tired of hearing that guy say "Orgiatic" and that girl say "Taste the love !"
  2. NC_Joytoy

Easter eggs (spoilers)

I also found an NPC that says, "Don't make me mad. You will not like me when I am mad," a paraphrase of the famous line from the '70s Incredible Hulk TV show.
  3. NC_Joytoy

Easter eggs (spoilers)

I found a bullet necklace in a box somewhere. I'd love to post pictures of it and the location, but I have to use my PS4 for internet.
  4. NC_Joytoy

[Suggestion/Request] Standardized Mod Slots by Rarity

That's not going to be corrected; it's part of our conditioning for the upcoming monetization scam...so is the rest of the in-game menu.
  5. NC_Joytoy

Can we decide which side of a bike to dismount on?

I'm not speaking in terms of a particular side being blocked. I ride up with my destination on one side and V will dismount on the other. Can I force the character to stop doing that?
  6. NC_Joytoy

Can we decide which side of a bike to dismount on?

I'm getting tired of having to jump over the motorcycle because V gets off on the wrong side.
  7. NC_Joytoy

Easter eggs (spoilers)

Intelligence-->Breach Protocol-->Almost In! The icon for this perk emulates Lucas from The Wizard, Power Glove and all.
  8. NC_Joytoy

How to Obtain V's Red Sword?

It's used in one of the endings.
  9. NC_Joytoy

Is the Anna Hamill mission bugged?

According to the game and the internet, talking to people is optional, but no matter how early a save file is that I load, she won't spawn unless I fork over money for her exact location.
  10. NC_Joytoy

why is there a hidden choice? WTF [Spoilers]

Well, according to the internet, you need him alive in order to get the achievement The Devil.
  11. NC_Joytoy

Fixing the fixers.

*library
  12. NC_Joytoy

The Highwayman secret mission help needed.

I've reached the end, but can't interact with the number pad--all it says is "authorization not found." How do I get to the part where I input the code? I'm fairly certain that I've otherwise completed the mission. EDIT: Never mind; the game decided to do its job and let me in.
  13. NC_Joytoy

Lifepath apartment items?

Are we supposed to be able to read that?
  14. NC_Joytoy

Fixing the fixers.

Gating = pay wall. I can smell the monetization scam from here. The basic idea is good, but I don't trust CDPR to not mess it up.
  15. NC_Joytoy

Is there a way to import character creation settings?

I have taken screenshots; that's how I know what's specifically wrong. As for my computer, the screen died and will cost $200 to fix.
  16. NC_Joytoy

Anything for PS4?
  17. NC_Joytoy

Take the character model from one save file and insert it into a new game.
  18. NC_Joytoy

Where is Judy's painting? (minor SPOILER alert)

It's not a quest per se. Judy texts at one point to show off her creation and you just follow the options to get one yourself.
  19. NC_Joytoy

I keep getting the eyes and nose wrong when I create a new game.
  20. NC_Joytoy

Okay, be honest, how many of you did it? - Johnny

Bill and Ted never entered my mind. My mind keeps roles separated from their actors.
Top Bottom