Search results

+
  1. Fredasa

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

And the moment V develops a habit of inflicting bullet wounds on himself with guns he's holding in his hands, you'll have a point. But since the incongruity of your equivalency escaped you the first time, I wouldn't expect you to glean comprehension just because I'm shoving it in your face.
  2. Fredasa

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

I haven't gone out of my way to make my point ambiguous. There are exactly two moments in the game where the script writer / sequence dev didn't get the memo on V refusing drinking/smoking. The game admirably gives the player choice on this topic, almost certainly because CDPR were aware that...
  3. Fredasa

May as well not even waste your breath. The only argument these troglodytes can come up with is tactless derision. They're not comfortable countering points, so they bust out the memes, and then high-five each other, like it's a victory if you have peers with which you can share losing the...
  4. Fredasa

Bruh, I get that your reflexive tone when on the losing end of an argument is condescension, but you and I must not have played the same game. One thing CDPR made certain to enable, from A to Z, is a squeaky clean playthrough with zero kills. Besides, even if I were killing every living thing...
  5. Fredasa

This is just selling my point all the better. If you find yourself in a scenario where the only fix is an emergency drug you'd otherwise not use, that's a kind of failure. Conversely, if you manage to finagle things so that you never put yourself in such a situation, that's a success. The...
  6. Fredasa

You're talking about the one unavoidable instance early on in the game. I'm indifferent to that moment because even though Viktor tells you to use it again after a short while, you can outright ignore this suggestion and it doesn't impact your health. As for why I don't use them, it's because...
  7. Fredasa

This point of view falls to pieces because the devs understood the importance of role-playing enough to ensure, in every single case with two conspicuous exceptions, that the player got to choose whether or not to drink/smoke/do drugs. More than that, the ways in which the player is allowed to...
  8. Fredasa

Necroing this. I wanted to mention something about this before, but got distracted. Now, partway through my Corpo run, I am reminded of the issue, because the Corpo path uniquely forces V to smoke in a certain scene (not Johnny's takeover). The reason this sucks is partly because of the...
  9. Fredasa

Best damage type to get for guns?

Yeah that's kind of a shame. SMGs are the one thing I've pretty much not touched. Though I did have some fun with a smart SMG. Never been a big fan of needing to engage in protracted shootouts to get the job done. And since I more or less settled upon the tech tree (it's either that or don't...
  10. Fredasa

Best damage type to get for guns?

Chemical (poison), physical (bleeding), thermal (burn), electrical (stun). I was looking at poison, since there are some perks in the Stealth tree that mildly enhance its damage. But I don't know enough about the individual damage types to make good judgment here. For example... So electrical...
  11. Fredasa

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

Huh. Can I get clarification on this? In the example I mentioned before, I found a jacket and sunglasses. They had +15% crit chance each. My assumption is that this netted me +30% crit chance. I'm unsure whether to interpret what you're saying as: "You only get one crit mod across your...
  12. Fredasa

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

I used to think crit chance would be a big deal in this game, like it is in Fallout. But after I found two pieces of armor on the same dead hobo, both of which had a +15% crit chance mod, I realized that getting/maintaining 100% crit chance will be trivially easy (90%+ from clothing alone), and...
  13. Fredasa

CP77 : sex (...), drugs (???) and rock'n roll : where are drugs ?

The inhalers are drugs. They just happen to be a kind of universally accepted drug. It's why I make sure never to use them (and really, really wish the game wouldn't re-equip them when I unequip). Stimpaks in Fallout are the same way—most people aren't aware they're chems, but canonically...
  14. Fredasa

How do you use consumables?

I've used consumables exactly one time, when I thought a little stamina regen might be useful for one of those brawls. The game needs some kind of "hardcore mode" a-la FNV/FO4, to legitimize all of that junk.
  15. Fredasa

Is Whistle bugged, or is there something I just don't understand about it?

There are two things about Whistle that I don't get. 1: The range is completely, utterly arbitrary and simply unpredictable. Sometimes it works from 75 feet away. Sometimes I need to get within coughing distance. Sometimes the target is "unreachable" even when I'm stepping on their toes...
  16. Fredasa

Did CDPR miss a great chance by not incl. Retro wave?

Synthwave would have been nice to have, at least on the radio. Here's the thing, though. Even though the game clearly has a "future of the 80s" shtick going on, the actual soundtrack (the BGM, I mean) does absolutely nothing to service this. In the 80s, musical scores were legitimately great...
  17. Fredasa

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

Honestly when I saw the title, I was certain this was going to be talking about how every 20th item you come across is, like, partially buried underneath something, and therefore, by the game's misbegotten rules, cannot be picked up.
  18. Fredasa

Does crafting hold the potential of uniquely good items?

I don't mean "gear with 5% more armor". I mean unique items that only INT 20 / TECH 20 crafting can unlock. Hopefully also meaning the best gear/hacks. So far, it seems like the best stuff is readily available off hobo corpses.
  19. Fredasa

How can we review our complete inventory of quickhacks?

Okay yeah. That mean that's the only way? Like, you know Reboot Optics? The lower-tier version doesn't spread. Maybe that's what I want! But outside of deliberately selling off my Epic Reboot Optics, I don't get the option. Hell, I don't even know if I have it in my inventory. I get it...
  20. Fredasa

How can we review our complete inventory of quickhacks?

How in the heck am I supposed to see all of my quickhacks? The only place I can check in my inventory where they show up at all is when I go to mod my cyberware, and there, the only ones it will even show are single specimens of each different quickhack. I.e. if I have a Rare Whistle, and an...
Top Bottom