Search results

+
  1. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

Rare Ping with overwatch is already great, so I can imagine those who have the ultimate version making quick work of very hard enemies. I instantly got the tetratronic as soon as I could, and it's one of the best OS you can get that is not locked to attribute points. Spreading of the ultimate...
  2. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

Try replacing your uncommon ping with a rare ping from the netrunner at batty's tp point and farm voodoo boys for epic suicide, cyberpsychosis, and detonate grenade. I was able to find a random crafting spec for epic overheat from an assault in progress/organized crime I think downtown...
  3. fun_shine

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I'm glad that everyone can have access to epic armor mods without high tech. But to me, crafting legendary armor and weapons with rolls you want and their respective buffs is worth getting 18 tech. I wanna look good while slaying with max mod slots and best weapons available to me. If I decide...
  4. fun_shine

just because you do not receive a prompt, does not mean you are not getting quickhacks. check your cyberdeck at a drop point to see if you have duplicates or quickhacks of a lower quality. your active cyberdeck only shows 1 copy of the highest rarity. previous patch or not, people in the...
  5. fun_shine

It's really a shame that we can't get legendary quickhacks without crafting them atm. My boyfriend has all the legendary quickhacks without specing into datamine viruoso. The difference was he had a blue ping prior do doing the nix quest and therefore the bugged one never made it to his active...
  6. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

I acknowledge your simplified argument, but the game doesn't only have to be played in one particular way. The game in it's current state allows me to supposedly get legendary quickhacks without investing all my points into int, so I'm going to take advantage of that. Cold and Calculating and...
  7. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

My argument is that you don't need high int to benefit from legendary quickhacks because you don't need to use all of them and the passive effects while equipped are excellent. With a good os, cyberware, and essential perk investments, 12 is sufficient at least for my playstyle. 1608766023 I...
  8. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

I apologize for misreading your response and assuming everyone knowing Tabula doesn't reset attribute points. Yes, redistributing points into 20 INT perks is completely viable, but also limiting. From my perspective, it is a gross overcommitment of attribute points just to craft a legendary...
  9. fun_shine

After some googling and reddit digging, it seems like ping is bugged. My uncommon ping had a ! at the top right corner when I unequipped it. Also some additional info: I attempted to get epic cyberpsychosis, suicide, detonate grenade prior to getting a rare ping from the netrunner near batty's...
  10. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

forgot to point out you CANNOT reset your attribute points put into INT with the Tabula. Tabula resets perk points within each of the main attributes. Devs prob did this because you would have to re-level all of your perks if you reset the attributes and gig/jobs are not infinitely spawning.
  11. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

OP is asking whether Datamine Virtuoso at level 12 is working as intended or if it is bugged. I would not consider level 12 being an insignificant investment into the int tree and with the proper OS, cyberware, and ram recovery, you don't need to have 16-20 int to reap the benefits of...
  12. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

Your commentary hasn't provided any concrete solution other than to be "done with the game with what you have". That isn't the issue at hand-- we're asking why we aren't getting quickhacks and this is a potential problem for people at various points in story and not just endgame.
  13. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

Your logic makes a lot of sense, but that is not the case. My boyfriend and I have clocked in the same amount of hours (150ish) to prepare for the Don't Fear the Reaper mission on very hard. He has level 10 int with no points put into Datamine Virtuoso (not possible bc its a lvl 12 perk) or...
  14. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

The issue is that some legendary quickhacks like cyberpsychosis do not come in a lower quality, therefore you cannot get them at the stores and upgrade them. Additionally, people may not want to invest 16-20 attribute points into INT just to craft 1 spec of a quickhack they want.
  15. fun_shine

Untrue. Access terminals has it written you can get quickhacks and the perk also reinforces this. Otherwise Datamine Virtuoso would be a completely wasted talent.
  16. fun_shine

Quickhack Virtuoso

Having the same issue as a level 42 V hacking 10 int access points. Maxed out points in Datamine Virtuoso and Datamine Mastermind. I've done countless access points and have yet to see anything come out of it. This started even before getting Datamine Virtuoso and Mastermind. Perhaps its...
  17. fun_shine

I have the same issue. Not sure where you are in the game, but I have a strong suspicion that getting the ping from Nix has a ! next to it and perhaps that messed up the game somehow.
Top Bottom