Search results

+
  1. C

Patch 1.1

These people who just created their accounts and only make one post to say how theyre having no problems makes me a little suspicious
  2. C

Patch 1.1

Just type Cyberpunk refund sony into Google, it should be the first result. I asked for my refund last week and it was processed this afternoon.
  3. C

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

After a month this game is sitting around no longer being played on my console, just like so many other gta clones There is no longevity to this game and in its current state it will not stand the test of time. At least they got my sixty dollars
  4. C

Your favourite gang?

Who cares I kill them all the same Kill anybody not a cop with yellow over their head
  5. C

What to do after everything is completed?

Play a better game
  6. C

do u use Stash Trunk ?

The most expensive car in the game, the Rayfield Aerondight doesnt seem to even have a Stash?
  7. C

Year is 2077 and elevators are slow AF?

People complain that the game isnt immersive enough, and then you see topics like this, where they're being criticized for doing something immersive.
  8. C

What's your favorite ride so far?

As much as I'd like to say the Javelina, I'm really enjoying the Ragnar (militech style suv) its a smooth ride, and doesnt go so fast the game whigs out. Stylistically it's kind of ugly, but pretty cool to be driving around in a vehicle you usually only see law enforcement driving. V cleans up...
  9. C

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

I didnt pay for a multiplayer game and didnt even know they had a multiplayer team until I saw the credits. Do not want.
  10. C

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

Same problem on Base PS4 At first I thought it was just the car I bought, since I'd purchased the Little Mule as my first car. Caveat emptor and all that.
  11. C

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

I think if they are going to censor this game they might as well censor everything that could potentially offend someone in it
  12. C

More JOYTOY

They took all of the girls dancing in the water tanks in the Afterlife out, I think they've decided to go the prude route instead
  13. C

Radio Stations kinda bugged?

Very interesting. There must be something broken with those two stations At first I thought it might have something to do with the fact that every song on Royal Blue is licenced, bit then I noticed Samizdat doesn't come up on the radios either
  14. C

Does Cyberpunk actually use AI for normal citizens?

You can. I did. Killed the dude theyd arrested first, and then several in game days later when it was apparent they werent going to react, I killed them too and then hid in V's apt
  15. C

I'd just like to know who made this absolute masterpiece of a song that remains titled simply as "Unknown Song"

Shazam says the song is called Dancin Wit My Baby (Darius Syrossian Remix) by Angel Morales
  16. C

The 6th Attribute

Something not pertaining to combat, empathy sounded good Im just here to report bugs though ;)
  17. C

The 6th Attribute

You can even try to put an attribute point in it and it makes the the noise but nothing happens
  18. C

Anyone noticed the amount of open [locked] doors?

The doors that can be opened will have a green or red light over them. The grey ones I dont think are supposed to ever open
  19. C

I think the weather system is broke

Ive played for a hundred or so hours, and its only rained while I was outside once, while I was fighting a cyberpsycho, and then when I defeated him the rain stopped. Sometimes it will rain while I'm in V's apartment but stops before I can get outside
  20. C

Radio Stations kinda bugged?

Royal Blue and Samizdat dont appear on the radios out in the world Bitches Brew (pretty sure its bitches brew) always plays first on Royal Blue when you first switch to the station after loading 1608928518 Sitting idle in a car for about a minute in 3rd person causes the radio volume to drop as...
Top Bottom