Search results

+
  1. Gerila

Patch 1.1

Why? Please see the roadmap, no new features in these patches.
  2. Gerila

Patch 1.1

They did announce in the roadmap that there will be fixes first and then new content (DLC). Why is this a surprise? The only time you will see any new features or content will be in one of the DLCs.
  3. Gerila

Ok finally finished my 1st playthrough and the game is just horrible.

I've played 20 INT hacker / stealth too. After finishing the main quest I discovered how fun shotguns really are for the NCPD scanner quests lol :D
  4. Gerila

what is the first ending you got ? (SPOIL)

The best one. As V, left with Panam and the nomads.
  5. Gerila

Driving Cars is too arcade

While there can be improvements I like the way driving works. If you don't keep the acceleration key pressed and go at ridiculous speeds before turns and steer in time, the car's mostly behave great. The main issue is the zoom level of the minimap.
  6. Gerila

Too much Johnny

In practice, they will have to: DLC content is after the events of the main game: Choose a canon ending out of all the options (this has been done before, in other games) Leave the ending a mystery but use a different character The DLC content occurs during the same time: basically add more...
  7. Gerila

The Game's Potential Future Features...

There are a ton of other issues that need to be fixed before this is even considered. While I don't see a reason they shouldn't do it since many people are requesting a 3rd person view, realistically this is more than a year away if it's not already on the to-do list. There's a lot of camera...
  8. Gerila

Anyone know, on what can I equip THESE mods?

Haven't seen it yet and I'm level 50 with almost 100 hours. Where did you get it? My guess is, it can be added to SMART weapons only. Have you tried that?
  9. Gerila

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

This is false. The purpose of the relic is to write the engram into a new, empty body. The reason it starts "working" in V is because he got shot by Dex and supposedly flatlined. Only then, the relic started doing its job and preparing the body for the engram (in this case Johnny Silverhand). It...
  10. Gerila

Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

I think it's something they overlooked and it will probably get patched. Question is, will we get our items back or will we have to start new games to benefit from the update...
  11. Gerila

Crafting - Iconic weapons, Technical Ability & the Crafting Skill

Hello, just reached level 18 crafting today and it did unlock some legendary (but not iconic) armor recipes for me but I have the same issue where as I cannot craft an iconic from scratch (green) to legendary... And I think that shouldn't be the case right? Or are we supposed to never dismantle...
  12. Gerila

[Bug] Quickhack blueprints

Hello, this is also happening to me, we need a red post to clarify if: 1. it's intended and after you craft the legendary once the crafting spec dissapears 2. it's a bug. I think it's most likely #2 since it doesn't work that way for weapons.
  13. Gerila

Do NOT duplicate weapon/armor mods.

Do you neet to have a specific level in crafting, like maybe 18? I just dinged 15 in crafting and still only epics and pretty sure I've crafted hundred armadillos.
  14. Gerila

Do NOT duplicate weapon/armor mods.

I've been able to craft up to Epic armadillo's now but I just reached level 50. Legendary ones are chance based as well? Just need to craft and hope? :confused:
  15. Gerila

Frustration with getting Secret Ending

Has this been confirmed though? Or it's just people speculating?
  16. Gerila

[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

Can a dev confirm the 70% requirement? Or the picking a specific option dialogue one? Got 60% but chose the guy who saved my life and scribbled his name in the junkyard and it doesn't trigger for me...
Top Bottom