Search results

+
  1. the_ktt

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

You are da best, and this game is indeed becoming the game to end all games now, looking forward to Night City! THANK YOU!
  2. the_ktt

Unknown GPU Crash + Application error: REDLauncher

I attached the files im getting. Like said, game runs perfectly fine then suddenly, after around 15-20 minutes it crashes. I get two different types of errors: Device Removed Reason: 0x887a0005 or Device Removed Reason: 0x887a0006 - I have made full clean reinstall without mods - i have tried...
  3. the_ktt

Unknown GPU Crash + Application error: REDLauncher

Hello! I have same issue, also have a good pc. It runs perfectly fine until at some point around 10-20 min in it crashes to desktop. I have made super clean install even removed all user folders. Error is also about GPU (3070 here). I will post more info when I get home!
  4. the_ktt

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I have, and all i seen is devs talks about how game is and journalists twisting devs words into something else. There are some minor features that were removed if you ONLY listen to what the devs actually say and most of those are balance issues which i personally understand as a game developer.
  5. the_ktt

2019 DEMO was telling the truth, you just didn't listen.

Wait, where did Liu speak about that NPC will have different reaction towards you depending on what actions you have done? All i read is about police system, that police will come or not come depending on where you are. Also street cred, when you have high some people react to you...
  6. the_ktt

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

That's weird, because my experience of 110h was played my old PC: 8 GB RAM GeForce 660 ti SSD drive
  7. the_ktt

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Everyone understands, [...]. Even as much i waited for i hope you guys are good and all the hack issues is or will get fixed soon! Thanks for the heads-up!
  8. the_ktt

Since this is in-game I don't understand what the problem is. You can also have one night stands with Judy, Panam and that guy I forget the name about. Depends how you handle it. Why did you cut the sentence before? "We have a system that we're still iterating upon. People will, you know...
  9. the_ktt

Never heard of those before, do you have a source? I have done some research and found pretty much no lies at all so far, but I'm still looking and always keep my mind open. Mostly it's being journalists twisting devs words to make their article get more views. I understand that game has some...
  10. the_ktt

That's quite rude... Makes me wonder if you play other games that did met your expectations?
  11. the_ktt

Oh i see, if that's the case then those i consider as simply bugs that will be fixed with patches. Not as missing features. If those won't be fixed with patches i will be disappointed too. But those are some minor stuff we are talking about, i wonder what the link sending user ment, there are...
  12. the_ktt

Street Cred needs an overhaul.

I really like how the street cred works! Only thing I would like is that NPC acts different when you have high Street cred, but i don't know this game is so complex that it might already be there I just haven't noticed? What would be also cool is gang cred and that you could do missions for...
  13. the_ktt

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

State after a month: - Not a single crash during 100h play - few quest bugs requiring reload - impressive performance optimatization (30 fps on 8 year old mid-end machine) - a lot of small glitches and bugs
  14. the_ktt

What game are you currently playing

Cyberpunk 2077 But I'm thinking of starting a new civilization 5 game :)
  15. the_ktt

I read like 60% and still haven't spot anything... Can you elaborate?
  16. the_ktt

top 10 favorite games

1. Fallout 2 2. Cyberpunk 2077 3. Age of wonders series 4. Jagged alliance 2 5. Civilization series 6. Witcher 3 7. Fallout 1 8. Fallout new vegas 9. New XCOM games 10. Witcher 1 & 2 Weird to see so few CP2077 in the lists having in mind we are on cp2077 forum. Something feels akward about this...
  17. the_ktt

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

My first was when talking with Takemura in the bar first time. I felt i didn't have choices other then being rude. While my character felt actually thankful for him saving his life. Also that sometimes I missunderstood the answer choice and it turned out into something completely different then...
  18. the_ktt

Never seen this happen on every comment, monitoring such popular games every fan channels and groups is obviously impossible. What could be possible to some extent is to do what you said (but like said, not many companies do this). CDPR have came out and corrected at least two things i know...
  19. the_ktt

This game should be labelled as early access

30% achievements... I think I got something similar after over 100 hours. Have in mind that the amount of players in this game is enormous. I don't know what you are comparing to, empty skyrim world or cartoonish gta world's? Well, both worlds are bigger in km2, but none of those have amount...
  20. the_ktt

This game should be labelled as early access

Those are to be considered minigames in comparence to CP2077. The smaller the game the less chance for bugs.
Top Bottom