Search results

+
  1. mbrto

smash mirror with DLSS on

smashing the mirror during "the heist" with DLSS on looks weird DLSS on: DLSS off:
  2. mbrto

full hd 60fps vs 4k for youtube

i´d like to hear your opinions on resolution & framerates on cyberpunk videos for youtube. im am new to content creating and need to decide which resolution i should go for. the ratio is 21:9, so when i say "full hd" or "1080p" im talking about 2560x1080. "4k" / "2160p" is 5120x2160. when i...
  3. mbrto

"billy the goat" tatoo invisible in 1st person

the tatoo from "a cool metal fire" is invisible in 1st person. pretty sure that has worked before with 1.22 (latest atm) its usually noticable during the final conversation with elisabeth in "dream on" 1620842093 looks like it disappears in 1st person when loading a game...
  4. mbrto

"a cool metal fire" small raytracing issue

in the cutscene in the quest "a cool metal fire" there is a weird bright light that fades out after ever cut. only when ray-traced lighting is turned on rtx 3090
  5. mbrto

small visual bug in "down the street"

after waiting for takemura in "down the street", V inspects the talisman with the bullet. but its invisible now. pretty sure this was working in ealier versions, i played that quest a few times
  6. mbrto

small bugs during the quest "pyramid song" (mild spoilers)

judy moves her lips when she recalls her childhood memories when giving the old camera to judy the player sinks down rapidly then returns to the original position i can reproduce them consistently on 2 different systems
  7. mbrto

flickering hints with analog keyboard

when using an anlog keyboard that binds the wasd keys to controller inputs the hints switch back and forth between the controller and the keyboard version. that results in weird flickering. even when hints are turned off in the ui settings, some hints will appear like when V receives a message...
  8. mbrto

controller key binding

im trying out cyberpunk with an analog keyboard that maps wasd to controller stick inputs moving around on foot works pretty smoothly but in a vehicle i cant accelerate it works horizontally for the steering wheel but not vertically do i have to press an additinal button with a controller to...
  9. mbrto

radio station "Samizdat Radio" plays nothing - solved

"Samizdat Radio" doesnt seem to play any music for me i waited a while, heard a news report but no music do you guys hear music on that station? edit: sorry, im idiot. i muted copyrighted music in the options menu
  10. mbrto

support for analog keyboards

does cyberpunk 2077 support analog keyboards like the wooting or razer huntsman analog? would be nice for driving with mouse and keyboard
  11. mbrto

fuse box animation gone since 1.2

looks like the fuse boxes that disable the cameras dont play their animation anymore noticed it in the quest disasterpiece, didnt check any others yet is that intentional?
  12. mbrto

hide "skip ahead" tooltip

small suggestion: option to hide the "skip ahead" tooltip
  13. mbrto

some animations no longer playing since 1.2?

im pretty happy with the patch overall, lots of improvements but it sems some animations are no longer playing. when playing ghost town the raffen leader with the mohawk and the thortons key says "ill be inside" usually she walks inside but this time she just stays outside besides the car...
  14. mbrto

interviews with cyberpunk voice actors

found some interviews with the english voice actors of this game. i really enjoyed watching those, so id like to share them:
  15. mbrto

jacket from the intro

i like the jacket that V wears in the intro montage does anyone know what jacket this is?
  16. mbrto

talking to misty disables jackie´s voicemail

i tested around a bit and noticed that certain dialoge with misty will disable jackie´s voice mail there are some messages when you call jackie´s phone after he dies but if you engage in certain dialoge with misty, this will be unavailabe looks like those are "how´s things", "wanna read my...
  17. mbrto

block phone calls during all conversations

some quest areas block phone calls altogether i think that would be nice during conversations in general
  18. mbrto

game fact: visited wraiths camp early

i looked through the list of game facts and there seems to be a difference when you visited the wraiths camp prior to "riders of the storm" im wondering what the difference is, would i get some unique dialoge? did anyone try this?
  19. mbrto

best voice acting of all time?

i played quite a few video games over the years. but i dont think i have ever seen anything that comes close to performance of the voice actors in cp2077. imho its a major factor why the characters feel so alive. does this game have the best voice acting of all time? what is your favourite work...
  20. mbrto

best hardware setup for cp2077

what would be the absolute best hardware setup to run cp2077 with the highest graphic settings possible? maybe some of you hardware enthusiasts can give me a few tips what to look out for. i heard people claim that cyberpunk is geared towards pcs of the future and will look even better over...
Top Bottom