Search results

+
  1. Parceble

Netrunning in 2.0/Being Traced

I really don't like the being traced while quick hacking system. If you kill the person you're quick hacking the trace should stop. It makes the game pretty much impossible to play as a stealthy Netrunner. If you're in a building with say 10 people and you quick hack and kill one enemy in a...
  2. Parceble

16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

Hey, to each their own! Glad you're enjoying the game as is! It's still a fantastic game! 1609451488 I play on the PS5 but I had heard they didn't have a toggle key for walking and there was a mod out for it. Lol Adding that in though would absolutely be good 1609451514 Yes! Thank you! I meant...
  3. Parceble

16 Suggestions after 140+ Hrs in Game

So I'm going to try to make this as short as possible but it could be a bit long. Before I list my suggestions though I want to take a moment to thank the dev team for all of their hard work. Though there are issues with the game, the passion and love still comes through. I have faith that they...
  4. Parceble

SUGGESTION: Replayabiliy & Factions

I'd like to be able to re-play missions/gigs.
  5. Parceble

The clothing system in this game needs to change

Yup. Needs a transmog system
  6. Parceble

New Game+

This is very much needed
  7. Parceble

Corpo lifepath.... *facepalm*

I do wish life paths mattered more, however they're implemented just as I expected. Just to add a little spice to the game. It would be nice if they expanded on all of them though.
  8. Parceble

Roadmap?

Yes! I'm hoping they will release one after the holidays so we have an idea as to what to expect.
  9. Parceble

Poll - How do we play Cyberpunk

I play on PS5 and the only major issue I'm having is the game crashes roughly every 2hrs. But aside from that I haven't really had an issues aside from small bugs like NPCs in the T pose and such lol
  10. Parceble

Jefferson and Elizabeth Peralez

I'm hoping they expand on them in a DLC. By far one of my favorite stories in the game
  11. Parceble

fps drops over time.

I'm playing and had this issue on the PS5. It wasn't bad but noticeable. I restarted the game and that fixed it and haven't had an issues since.
  12. Parceble

Bulk crafting

Yes! This would be amazing!
  13. Parceble

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

Yep. I'd love it to be longer
  14. Parceble

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Love em all!
Top Bottom