Search results

+
  1. V

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

I was much more disappointed by No Man's Sky Origins than anything else this year. Yeah it was a free DLC to a four-year-old game. But it was supposed to be the update where they finally overhauled planet generation and biomes and creatures, and made the game like the original trailers etc...
  2. V

What do you mean exactly? I'm pretty far into the game, 50 street cred, level 37. Finished nomad side quests, just did the main quest parade mission. Seen nothing so far to make me think I'm anywhere close to the end. Every section of town feels very different, with different gangs, different...
  3. V

I never go into any game with specific expectations. If you grew up in the 80s and 90s like me, then you know better. Because pretty much every other game back then was hot trash, but you liked it because that was all you had. Now I've been playing Cyberpunk on a 3080 RTX 10900K machine so...
  4. V

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

Is there a single person who doesn't know that investing in software companies is a high-risk, high-reward gamble? That's WHY people invest in software companies! Anyone familiar with the software industry knows, it has a total lack of any kind of established professional standards. Lawyers...
  5. V

How to fix Gun Whisperer perk. My suggestion after playing 200+ hours

Gun Whisperer is supposed to make Tech weapons not shoot automatically when fully charged. They should hold their charge until you release the trigger. However, this does not work in the following guns: Tech pistol JKE-X2 Kenshin fires as soon as it's charged. Tech revolver RT-46 Burya does...
Top Bottom