Search results

+
  1. hammerpt

Is it fair to say the next major patch should come out 'sooner'?

I agree, but no rush as well... we need(for those who have finished all the missions), new missions!!!! Car races, play in concerts, NCPD missions or a job at NCPD, dynamic events, more romance with Judy(in my case), go dinner with, invite in our new appartements. More sexy clothes, lingerie...
  2. hammerpt

personal stash inaccessible

Thank you so much for your reply. Your solution worked perfectly, you are a master :)
  3. hammerpt

personal stash inaccessible

After the new update(1.5)... When I try to go to my appartment personal stash, the game crash... someone with the same problem??
  4. hammerpt

Patch 1.23

So ... great to fix the bugs ... but nothing else? No new mission nothing? AI still sucks ... seriously! Simple car races would have been a game-changer for me, but nothing ... What I have to do, uninstall the game and move on? Wakeup CDPR!!!
  5. hammerpt

Traffic need some serious rework

I totally agree, ai traffic is completly broken...even gta 2-3 was better.
  6. hammerpt

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

1. More missions(sandbox/dynamic missions system) 2. More romance/sex 3. More places to explore with rewards and special missions
  7. hammerpt

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Hello, after having completed all the main and secondary missions and more than 200 hours spent in the game I realize that the game is "dead" after having also completed all the NCPD missions and the crimes in progress ... here is what i'm missing in Cyberpunk 2077: -Dynamic mission system and...
  8. hammerpt

[SUGGESTIONS] Vos idées, vos retours, vos suggestions.

Bonjour, après avoir terminé toutes les missions principales et secondaires et plus de 200h passées en jeu je m'aperçois que le jeu est "mort" après avoir terminé aussi toutes les missions du NCPD et les crimes en cours... voici ce qui me manque dans Cyberpunk 2077: -Système de missions...
  9. hammerpt

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

V...
Top Bottom