Search results

+
  1. Himiko_bln1

Auf welche Spiele freut ihr euch?

Ich habe auch zwei Spiele auf die ich warte, das ist GTA6 und Stalker2..Wwo Stalker2 auch wider nur ein SP hat. Wo ich solche spiele nicht mehr so oft spiele da mit MP RP mit anderen Spieler wichtig geworden ist.
  2. Himiko_bln1

Ein kleiner Wunsch :-)

Ich habe auch zwei Wünsche die aber etwas größer sind. Ich hätte gerne eine Red Editor für CP fürs Leveldesign um selbst an eine Map zu basteln und ich hätte gerne eine Multiplayer System wie in ARK oder GTA wo das Projekt auf einen eigenen Server läuft für RP. Bislang ist die RP Com mit...
  3. Himiko_bln1

Frohe Feiertage!

Euch allen und den Mitarbeitern bei CDPR ein frohes besinnliches Weihnachtsfest. Auf das der Weihnachsmann fleisig ist. LG Himiko Hier mal eine neue Musik von mir
  4. Himiko_bln1

🎉The Welcome Thread

why USA could take something else like Europe or Asin .... there isn't that much material yet 1610103473 I've heard of an underworld in cyberpunk and doors that have been sealed ..... As I said, I totally liked the game. but i have the impression that a lot is missing.
  5. Himiko_bln1

🎉The Welcome Thread

a little more. I am aware that MP programming is expensive and belongs to the premier class. Just like programming for independent servers. But where there's a will there's a way. PS: exclude the Mod Com So that you have to hack the software is "old skool". In addition, you can only find the...
  6. Himiko_bln1

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, I am a mod developer from the ARK Com. And once I made a few thoughts about Cyberpunk2077. I and a few other mod developer wanted to create a Cyberpunk project in ARK in a complex Storrymap (ModMap) for Live RP. The project grew out of a live RP in ARK. The problem is the old version in...
Top Bottom