Search results

+
  1. phaerakhkaryn

How would you design a Night City MMORPG?

Just about the only thing that isn't a waste of CP universe would be a pretty 4k SWTOR clone built around gang membership, with combat ripped from ESO. And it would be as mediocre as it it sounds.
  2. phaerakhkaryn

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

It invariably means that - and there is 2 components to it. One is managerial priority - and i don't want to be intellectually insulting by explaining why MP will always be prioritised at the cost of SP. The other part is that gameplays are mutually exclusive. The 'fair' and 'balanced' weapons...
  3. phaerakhkaryn

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

got it fam, wrote up a bit. Though my actual reason is - if i see bunnyhopping in circle one more time in this life i'll throw up
  4. phaerakhkaryn

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

Well, while i do like C77 now and like a lot - pretty much everything i like it for is because it is not drop-in/drop-out, and therefore accomodates complex storyline and mission scripting - and because every weapon has its quirks. If that changes, i am afraid i have absolutely no interest in...
  5. phaerakhkaryn

What after Cyberpunk?

This is by far the most depressing thread in the forum, just shows how many people just hope CDPR would fall to their level and drop everything for superheroes/YA.
  6. phaerakhkaryn

If you could be one of the game's characters (other than V) who would it be?

i do not die? You're kidding me. Ok that sweetens up the already excellent Patricia deal right to the level of the treacle well from Alice in Wonderland, with all 3 treacle drinking sisters on board with gay. Cars, bikes, chrome, glowing red optics, industrial/powernoise, the good company of...
  7. phaerakhkaryn

Important Update

I love your game and am behind you 100%. Fuck the hackers [. . .]
  8. phaerakhkaryn

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

and my other, hacker character
  9. phaerakhkaryn

10. phaerakhkaryn

Rank CDPR games.

:p 1.W3 2.C77 so far 3. W1/W2 All are on my good list. W3 and C77 are in my all time top 10. C77 as it stands is narrowly behind W3 and its beautiful expansions as the 2nd with a chance of being the first and make all time top 3 or if they really pull it off, all time 1st with expansions. As w3...
  11. phaerakhkaryn

Favorite DLC from any game?

All time? 1. Witcher 3, both expansions, and it's not even a question 2. NWN1 - Hordes of the Underdark singlehandedly made a shit concept and a boring, barely enjoyable base game, NWN1, into something spectacularly good. 3.DAO:Awakening Next after that would be Mass effect, Dishonored and...
  12. phaerakhkaryn

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

Unknown_4C882AC5:19 is probably a huge 50% roll chance 'mod' (something that passes for a mod in internal processes and with a sole function to disable a slot) because it was easier to implement at the time than variable number of slots. Still the only thing the multiplayer style RNG shit with...
  13. phaerakhkaryn

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

lol talk about defecating on their own doorstep
  14. phaerakhkaryn

Why didn't CD Projekt Red add "Maelstrom Gang" to the soundtrack bonus?

Because Maelstrom aggro, energy and ecstatic entrancement has on the entire planet been replaced by its poor replica, the pseudo-energetic but hollow, draining and unobtrusive/wallflowery B-corp elevator muzak idea of dark electronica. And who is pulling the strings to that effect? The boring...
  15. phaerakhkaryn

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA V is a city prop set for a kid to go on a killing spree. C77 is a mature sci-fi story. For me that totally and completely concludes the comparison.
  16. phaerakhkaryn

Hideo Kojima

^ Exactly. Story wise am prepared to be much more lenient with infantility and emo in episodic unique encounters in a walking simulator leaning towards conceptual art and arthouse cinema - than i will ever be with the main storyline of an espionage thriller or a mil sim lite. Which is why Death...
  17. phaerakhkaryn

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

this takes the prize. i have no words - thing is we all would be chippin' in for a dakimakura, if not for the high likelihood it would turn out to be a violent offender too.
  18. phaerakhkaryn

19. phaerakhkaryn

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

idk, the fact that cyberware doesn't show much
Top Bottom