Search results

+
  1. mad.alice

[Spoiler Alert]Judy still in her apartment

Dont think so: she stands at the window and comments everythiniig I do in her apartment
  2. mad.alice

Is there no way to craft multiple pieces per input?

You had to click only for 15 minutes? o_O I'm sitting here with all these components for an hour at leat -____- Yeah, multicraft is DESPERATELY needed, dear CDPR, please pay attention tyo this T____T
  3. mad.alice

A Lack of Empathy Quest Glitch

I had a bit different bug, but also won't let me complete the quest and get the achievement. I managed to do this quest from back door, I mean literally: hacked a guard on the balcony, double jumped there, opened the door and did what I was supposed to do with the computer and sneaked out. I got...
  4. mad.alice

An inconvenient killer is bugged

I have another problem. Managed to sneak in VIP area unnoticed but this MFker turns violent once I step one damn toe in his room, tho he soesn't even see me. No negotiation sequence at all. What am I doing wrong?
  5. mad.alice

[Spoiler Alert]Judy still in her apartment

Same here. Completed her story (for femV), friendzoned, so she left NC. But when I checked her apartment still she was there. But it's already known. What also is a bit weird - dialogues with Johnny. You come in, see some interesting stuff, and start small talk with him, but I remember something...
Top Bottom