Search results

+
  1. Zaccarato

Slow when shot

Hello everyone, Started a new playthrough yesterday for the 1.2 patch. Something that I've noticed and can't find a reference to anywhere else is the fact that, whenever V gets shot, there is a 50/50 chance that I am slowed for a few seconds and lose the ability to dodge. During this, a status...
  2. Zaccarato

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Thank you :)
  3. Zaccarato

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Understandable. Please take as long as you need to perfect CP2077. You have developed something wonderful, despite what all the doomers say. Please don't lose faith and continue to make CP2077 the best game it can be.
  4. Zaccarato

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

That was what we thought at the start, yes. However, as revealed in all the endings, the relic is in fact changing your body. Henc why V's own body is fighting against itself. It's like if you put an incompatible organ transplant into someone, your body rejects it. That's effectively what is...
  5. Zaccarato

I share your frustration tbh. People are reading faaarr too deeply into what a creepy, untrustworthy, mysterious AI has to say on the situation. Tbh, the whole "jUsT a cOPy" argument makes no sense. A copy of what? There is only one V, how can V be a copy of anything if there is only one of...
  6. Zaccarato

I can't see them continuing V's story post temperance. Star/Sun/Devil (Earth) are all grounded in the same-ish truths: V is still alive (with a timer), Johnny is gone, V is focused on saving herself, each ending has someone helping them. Temperance is sooooo far off the rails I don't even know...
  7. Zaccarato

Hey everyone, just a quick question, gonna spoiler it just because its directly related to Pisces: 1612395869 Absolutely. My leading theory is that Biotechnica will be involved in some way going forward, because ultimately, what V is suffering from is a weird engram induced form of multiple...
  8. Zaccarato

"...and this is my favourite thread on the citadel website" Checking in, how is everyone? Happy to see that we have not discovered the concept of brakes yet :D Seriously hoping we see the stuff everyone mentioned above about a "break" questchain with Judy make it into the post-game DLC. Seems...
  9. Zaccarato

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Hope? NPC improvements, stability improvements, ironing out the immersion breaking bugs like people teleporting to where they're meant to be. I even dare to hope that we will see some content start entering the game. Think? Bugs (the gamebreaking kind, not the numerous small ones) and stability.
  10. Zaccarato

Tbh, I like femV more than maleV, wayy more. I booted up the corpo intro and fell in love with her VA two sentences in. After my obligatory "lets see the Panam romance" route I don't think I'll ever be able to play a male V again, ahahahah. I swear that it has nothing to do with Judy, honest!
  11. Zaccarato

Upcoming Hotfix

Well that's why you have QA and community managers. Ideally they should be able to look at the issue trackers and inform the community about these things. Seems that they do, its just on Twitter :shrug:
  12. Zaccarato

No I didn't know that tbf. That's really interesting. In regards to the Judy stuff though, again, this might be indicative of a change in direction that the idea was scrapped when they fleshed out Judy's character. Broken animations and whatnot would account for that. Saying that though, you...
  13. Zaccarato

These things go through development. I would assume that they made Judy romancable by maleV because she's practically a main character, has been in tons of the trailers already, and most people who are playing the game are men, and would play a maleV accordingly. Then, I think after they took a...
  14. Zaccarato

Oh god. That sounds so bad it could wrap around to being hilarious. Don't like the body swapping mods myself. I'm much more exited about mods which could breathe more life into the romances, such as additional animations for Judy/Panam after their final quest, more text messages, hell...
  15. Zaccarato

Not a bad idea actually. I wouldn't want anything that would be involved in gameplay there, but a nice little self-contained story would be nice. I suppose the main problem with it would be when it involves V. Obviously we're split right down the middle already with maleV and femV, and that's...
  16. Zaccarato

So we have mod tools... Kinda happy, not necessarily for the tools themselves, but the fact that it's evidence that CDPR are working hard in the background on things we have yet to see, with not a word. If the mods that get released even half half the quality of the stuff that has already been...
  17. Zaccarato

Little known detail, just off camera is a sign reading "WELCOME TO ARIZONA"
  18. Zaccarato

I think the intent was to re-introduce Judy in the maleV/non-romanced Star ending as part of the DLC, not for her to come with V initially. It kinda makes sense, because if you've done her quest-line, she has moved away from night city. It is feesable, albiet an ass-pull, to introduce her to the...
  19. Zaccarato

It's fun to theorise. If there is a continuation DLC, there is no way Judy and Panam do not feature in all routes, even as cameos. And they will heavily be involved in Star, because they kinda have to be. That's even before we get onto their overwhelmingly positive reception. Also I completely...
  20. Zaccarato

Any response from CD Projekt Devs?

Considering it wasn't in the patch notes, my guess is that it's an unintended side-effect of the save-bloat fix. We'll either get a workaround (like all legandaries have guaranteed 4 slots), or we'll stay as is. Though anything definitive is impossible to get because CDPR are playing their...
Top Bottom