Search results

+
  1. lianjifei

what if we can actually have this game world run according to the clock?

I mean make V have a fixed time after that lead implant happen. For about 2 weeks and most side mission is run on a clock, such as -if you didn't pay a visit to Tanaka in Tom's dinner for long enough he will go after you or spam calling you etc -if you missed some gig or quest that quest will be...
  2. lianjifei

[SPOILERS]The story now is setting up for online?

So, After I finish the game a few times are watch some video about background stories, I have a feeling that players of cyberpunk online is going to be AIs that were outside of black wall or created by Alt. Almost all storylines Alt will end up with have Mikoshi, be inside the black wall...
  3. lianjifei

[spoiler?]Ending question

So, at the very end but V and Johnny become engrams, and then V's body can only take Johnny for a longer life time. But then, shouldn't V able to stay in the net space till Johnny got his hand on another body to take V's engram? Don't have to be organic even, a Robot body, be around like Del or...
  4. lianjifei

How about a real-life mode?

I mean the mode that require you to rest, drink, and eat or you are going to face debuff or dot, just like Fallout NV's Hardcore mode All the drinks and food around the world looks handy for that kind of setting but is almost meaningless And, until my 100+hs game play I suddenly realized, my V...
Top Bottom