Search results

+
  1. HeWhoWobbles

How do I delete My forum profile.

I no longer feel as a user able to engage in real debate without someone getting easily offended, mods although do a great job seem to have a kneejerk reaction to this in most cases and disregard my side of the fence giving me no way to argue my warning as a wrongful decision, how do I delete my...
  2. HeWhoWobbles

Gender-free Romance Petition

Do as you please :)
  3. HeWhoWobbles

The devs said many a thing in the past that didn't come true so I wouldn't count my coins on that one lol
  4. HeWhoWobbles

No I'm real and true and that isn't fashionable in 2021 apparently, :beer: 1619553194 No problem, I know I'm correct just find it strange that so many are so ready and willing to discount reality, I mean even when the facts are put bias clouds as usual, and when this happens people like me for...
  5. HeWhoWobbles

If you say so :beer:btw he said a whole lot of nothing and was purely vague from start to [finish] but thanks for selectively choosing a nothing burger to disprove something of clarity, She still said what she said and he didn't voice Judy that's the point, This came from the VA for Judy, this...
  6. HeWhoWobbles

said person who responds with a slanted Eurogamer article, yup totally owned my dude 100% .. my god if denial could be bottled, at least I sourced.
  7. HeWhoWobbles

Given that the VA for Judy herself said, ''between two women if that's the way you chose to go'' Pretty much indicates choice was indeed a thing and was written as such, It's whatever... , Just watch her Interview with Dan Before calling me a liar. And please Mods don't ban me for posting...
  8. HeWhoWobbles

Hotfix 1.21

Was hoping for a space oddity fix for when you cant select the drop pod and get mission stuck -_- Ahh well better luck next time i guess.
  9. HeWhoWobbles

Space Oddity

Thanks i'll give that a try.
  10. HeWhoWobbles

Space Oddity

How do I restart this quest it's stuck and I cant select the drop pod :( I assumed after the 1.2 patch this would be fixed but I still cant complete this quest. https://gyazo.com/05743e03624676a21eda8b41b1bb7f3b Any help would be great. :cry:
  11. HeWhoWobbles

Tell me I'm lying though [pre-order games?]

I'm done with Pre-orders, said what I said it is what it is.
  12. HeWhoWobbles

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I hope so.
  13. HeWhoWobbles

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I can't be the only one here that's slightly worried?
  14. HeWhoWobbles

Still here.

15. HeWhoWobbles

Still here.

@dadone86 Pingu is Overpowered lol
  16. HeWhoWobbles

Still here.

Just letting the devs know, I still have hope. :cool:
Top Bottom