Search results

+
  1. H

After 3 years, the same mistakes

This update is low key a disaster. 2.0 is focused on action gameplay and catering almost exclusively to streaming gamers/teenagers fixated on going on a rampage.
  2. H

Update 2.0

Until they fix the open world/QoL/NPC AI this game will never be "complete". These are GLARING issues that have been made even more apparent by the 2.0 update... not a good look, obviously imho. Great update but it's buggy as hell (and all the above)!
  3. H

Cdpr's five year plan?

Nailed it on the head. And CDPRs lack of anything on the one year anniversary is quite frankly shameful... a few posts on their social media like everything's fine and dandy, and that's it. Very, VERY disappointing... yet once again. I still have hopes but the game is currently DEAD...
  4. H

Cdpr's five year plan?

The next big patch is CDPRs last chance, end of story.
  5. H

Next patch rampant speculations

Once again: bug fixes and cosmetic enhancements are not going to cut it. As greeks said: if they aren't overhauling serious issues (AI, mechanics, etc.) I really don't know what they are doing. This game is SERIOUSLY incomplete and that's a fact.
  6. H

Q3 2021 Earnings Call implications and impressions.

If the next big patch doesn't involve AI updates and PROPER content fixing the disappointment will be off the roof once again... Bug fixes and a cosmetic overhaul won't be enough, I really hope CDPR is doing the right thing considering the huge amount of time they are taking.
  7. H

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

CDPR needs to tread carefully with paid content/expansions, they have a LOT to make up to the community/customers/fanbase. Launch was a total disaster, not much to add.
  8. H

Updated Roadmap

SigilFey, I think that you should stop justifying bad business practices. You're (obviously) entitled to your own opinion but your comments are coming across as condescending and extremely one-sided! CDPR really dropped the ball with CP2077 and there are no excuses.
  9. H

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

This game is not immersive nor a sim. It's completely scripted and on rails, an empty shell waiting for proper AI, dynamic events, content and gameplay mechanics.
  10. H

Updated Roadmap

If they're not working and focusing on a MAJOR overhaul that includes a vast amount of fixes/content/etc. I really don't know what they're doing at this point. This is the bottom line for me.
  11. H

Updated Roadmap

CDPR should be ashamed of themselves, at this point they're straight up liars. Unless they're going to pull an impressive overhaul with the next update they're DONE. And I'm not talking about bug fixes or graphics, I'm talking about AI, interactivity, gameplay and content.
  12. H

Interesting? Cdpr Vancouver is looking for a camera programmer to create "real-time 3rd person perspective cameras" for 2077.

I REALLY hope that they're working hard to fix the game (besides bugs and glitches) and MAYBE give us a big update for the 1 year release mark.
  13. H

What do you want CDPR to prioritize

AI, AI, AI Dynamic Events City Interactivity
  14. H

Next patch rampant speculations

Still waiting for at least decent AI, interactions and dynamic events. I think that CDPR should at least let us know what they're working on, it's almost a year later and the game is still barebones for Christ's sake...
  15. H

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

Everything is delayed to next year, despite a semi-specific PROMISED roadmap. Almost a year later and no fixes for basic, BASIC stuff like V's shadow and an infinite amount of stuff that should have been ironed out by now. This is not looking good, it's actually embarassing to be honest. Just...
  16. H

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Proper AI, dynamic events and city interactivity. I'd say it's about time!
  17. H

AI Improvements

Is this a lost cause? We're approaching the year mark and NPC and traffic AI is still basically non-existent... are we going to get a fix? This is one of the most glaring issues of this game.
  18. H

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

Game is desperately unfinished and it seems like the dev team (mostly new people) aren't capable of wrapping their head around the spaghetti code they're working with. IF they manage to fix and finish the game, it will take a VERY long time... This said, I'm rooting for the franchise to succeed!
  19. H

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

Everyone's entitled to their opinion (obviously) and I admire you guys for sticking with CDPR up until now. Me? I'm done, I'll be checking in next year to see if anything has changed. I LOVED the game despite its numerous shortcomings but this is ridiculous (to me). Big hug to all of you!
  20. H

Really?! [Disappointed with DLCs]

The point being that since it seems like they're not capable of fixing those core issues, they include a pseudo-DLC that clearly screams "SLOPPY". Once again: 2 jackets, a car and an alternative look... GTFO.
Top Bottom