Search results

+
  1. MissKuri

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

This is what I've been thinking about for a while. Using plot cancer again doesn't make sense. And as I understand it, hasn't V has come to terms with death (with the throwing away of the bullet medallion); and accepting the 6 months left?
  2. MissKuri

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

Glad I wasn't the only one who felt this.
  3. MissKuri

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

Don't Fear The Reaper. As Johnny says 'You finally figured out what it means to be legend'. V doesn't put any of her friends lives on the line. Something that Johnny did in 2013 & 2023 (and 2077 if path of glory), and V did earlier with Scorpions death. It's like both V and Johnny finally learn...
  4. MissKuri

Oh those gigs/NCPD stuff, I could do without. Its filler content. I'd trade in every NCPD event just for one long side quest with an investigation, (perhaps another bd) and some choices along the way. Something like the Peralez quest....which also is unresloved. I think open worlds aren't a...
  5. MissKuri

I agree. They created a great protagonist, V. Just seems such a waste.
  6. MissKuri

Favorite mission?

Gameplay wise, the Maelstrom spider bot. The choices & freedom is exactly what I want from an RPG. I wished that more of the game was like this mission, especially important main story missions like the heist. Which was one of the ones I liked the least. From a storytelling point of view...
  7. MissKuri

On the positive note, Music is an absolute banger

That song really touches the soul. One of my favourites for sure. Most of the OST is really really fantastic. The Radio song selection was decent. I was a fan of some of futuristic calm songs on Pacific Dreams. And hearing Miles Davis Generique whilst cruising City Center in the night rain...
  8. MissKuri

I don't think I would have minded if it was a movie. Movies are linear, not interactive. I'd move on not feeling overly invested. The fact that its an open-world RPG with a deep lore (or marketed as one), makes the ending feel way worse. It's still a game. It may be story driven, but it is a...
  9. MissKuri

New to the party. Signed up just so I could share my thoughts and help with the quite literal grieving process. Now, I'm not a stranger to sad, grim/dark endings; I sometimes like them, but only when written properly. This just feels...rushed, lazy, unfinished... Being slapped in the face...
  10. MissKuri

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

For me it has to be my V and Judy. FemV's Voice acting is just incredible, I feel every emotion she feels. I was totally blown away. Then there's Judy. Found her backstory to be very moving, and the romance between Judy and V felt so natural. Really was beautiful to see. Honourable mentions...
  11. MissKuri

Which district did you like the best ?

I'm going to say Watson. It felt sooooo detailed and varied. No area felt the same. It felt like a city in its own right, which fits the lore perfectly. Westbrook gets an honourable mention though. Whilst I really liked the idea behind Pacifica... it just felt unfinished. Like game...
  12. MissKuri

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

In the games' current state? No. Bug fixes, AI, Police, and so much more, all need to be addressed first. And then it depends on what the DLC is and what it adds to the game. I wouldn't be able to ignore a DLC that adds the continuation of V's story post-act 3/ending though.
Top Bottom