Search results

+
  1. Ry_Kelly

Let us 'acquire' extra vehicles off the streets.

This is just me adding a hope that they'll add the option to house a vehicle or small number of vehicles you get off the street. They have a pretty good selection but then you see the beauty that just won't compare to anything else and wish you could summon at anytime.
  2. Ry_Kelly

Breakthrough, Iconic Tech Sniper

'Can penetrate through walls and ricochet multiple times.' Is the special trait of this rifle, what does that mean exactly. The reason I use tech rifles is to shoot through walls, but if it can ricochet unpredictibly that sounds like a bad thing. Anyone else using this rifle and notice anything...
  3. Ry_Kelly

Neoprene Diving Suit won't unequip

As title says the Special item wetsuit won't unequip and I'm no bald. I would reload my save, but that was while I was rerolling a legendary, so I had to go back to rerolling it, and no the legendary no longer spawns in my saves, any of them. So I have to either use my save without the wetsuit...
  4. Ry_Kelly

Inconsistent lethal/non-lethal takedowns

So in all of my 70 hours of play I can't figure out what's lethal and non-lethal. The stealth take downs seem pretty consistant. However I'll go through a building with a machine gun, and I've tested several guns, and half the people are still alive. But I'll go through with a bat or fists...
  5. Ry_Kelly

Clothing Suggestion

One of my biggest gripes with this game is not being able to have clothing choices if you're going for stats. Even from the beginning I've worn whatever had the most mod slots because you get so much armor out of it. With crafting you get one set of legendary gear, a racing jumpsuit, heels...
Top Bottom