Search results

+
  1. ToasterBunny

Need A Lower Tier Second Heart

I'd really like to know how difficult an update like this would be. What are some of the direct hurdles the team would have in creating this? Could it be as easy cloning the second heart object and then adjusting the stats?
  2. ToasterBunny

Need A Lower Tier Second Heart

I'm more than 80 hours into the game on PS4 and I am loving it. There are still bugs here and there, but I am absolutely enthralled with the world created by the developers. One request I do have is that they patch in another buyable option for a Second Heart upgrade with a lower rarity level...
  3. ToasterBunny

Cameras can be turned off twice; earn XP twice

It's irritating that you can cut around a building's cameras to tag enemies, but the camera will still be hostile toward you even though you've already used it. Just a little discontinuity there.
  4. ToasterBunny

Weird item description :0

It was a good thing I had The Scalpel with me.
  5. ToasterBunny

Neon Apparel

Just being able to transfer stats from one piece of clothing to another would be cool. I love one of the jackets in my inventory, but it's the worst piece of clothing I have for stats. I want to wear it more.
  6. ToasterBunny

HELP! Please explain cold blood.

Cold blood combined with my quickhacks and shotgun usage make me feel unstoppable. Also, smart weapons make it so I don't have to aim when moving fast and keeping my cold blood streak going.
  7. ToasterBunny

Ok CDPR, this need to be changed/fixed

Making it possible and easier to respec your character. There are some perks that I thought would be cool, but just don't work for me, like I've been playing for more than 80 hours and have never gotten the vertical takedown to work and now I regret buying it.
  8. ToasterBunny

What would Fix the game for you?

Besides fixing bugs, I want them to patch in rare and uncommon variants of the Second Heart implant. It would make earning the "V for Vendetta" trophy a lot easier and less tedious. That mod only exists as a legendary item and requires 16 body and 45 street cred. It forces you to have a specific...
  9. ToasterBunny

That's why i love Cyberpunk 2077

Where can you get the epic varient?
  10. ToasterBunny

how to block bullets with katana?

A few nights ago an NPC threw a grenade at me and, like a reflex, I swung at it with my katana. It exploded and killed my character, but it got me wondering. Can you hit one with a blunt weapon so it flies back at the enemy? It would make for an epic counter to a grenade and let us recreate that...
  11. ToasterBunny

Now playing [music]

The Wire by Nina
  12. ToasterBunny

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

Not that they necessarily inspired them, but some recent ones that could take place in the Night City universe: Upgrade Ex Machina Dredd
  13. ToasterBunny

Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

I'm going to go look for this Caliburn later this evening. It looks awesome.
  14. ToasterBunny

🎉The Welcome Thread

Regarding Cyberpunk 2077, I'm more than 80 hours into the game on a base PS4 and I am loving it. There are still bugs here and there, but I am absolutely enthralled with the world created by the developers. One request I do have is that they patch in another buyable option for a Second Heart...
Top Bottom