Search results

+
  1. Kleptopunk

Some speculation about 1.2 Police change

That would be awesome, but with the non-existent driving AI they'd probably get stuck somewhere on the way most of the time.
  2. Kleptopunk

[Spoiler Alert] Do you want after ending DLC?( with suggestion )

To be honest, some mid-game DLC just wouldn't feel satisfying to me... Why would I want to run around and do side quests when I know that my V is dying? I wouldn't buy something like that... or I'd only buy it if it came with new ending options! The endings are not so different that they...
  3. Kleptopunk

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

You are absolutely right of course. If they take time and care, adding a romance later can work. DA:I is actually the ONLY game I can think of that gives straight women better options than straight men! I'm just really salty that CDPR didn't take time or care and that male romances seemed to...
  4. Kleptopunk

I mean, at this point everything is a "what could have been" scenario. My whole point is that obviously when they were writing the main story they took the time to consider female romances while male romances had to be tacked on last minute. Slapping a romantic plot on some random existing...
  5. Kleptopunk

Thank you for making this thread! I couldn't agree more with your post. I've wanted to write something similar for a while, but it always ends up being way too long or sounding a little too angry. I've been a fan of CDPR since Witcher 1 and have always liked how they handled romance. It was...
  6. Kleptopunk

Johnny relationship and secret ending

Actually, you don't have to write "The Guy Who Saved My Life"... I tried it with "Terrorist and Raging Asshole" and still got the secret ending. Granted I was pretty nice to him otherwise, but yeah... Still a little confused about what exactly triggers it. For me it was just this one...
  7. Kleptopunk

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

My biggest fear is a repeat of the ME:Andromeda/Anthem disaster. Don't misunderstand, I really, really, REALLY hope that I'm wrong! But making CP2077 the game that we all expected and adding most of the promised content would take tremendous effort. It would be a lot of resources pumped into a...
  8. Kleptopunk

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

The options are alright, there is some cool stuff in there. The lighting is horrible and should be fixed and the whole thing feels a little clunky (please let me zoom in and out more easily!). I think it's ok as a BASE! But no in-game option to further customize V during my playthrough is kinda...
  9. Kleptopunk

A Poll & How Do You WISH Jackie's Related DLCs If It's Happening

Eh... to be honest, for me, that ship has already sailed. I'd rather have them spend their time and resources somewhere else. I'm MUCH more interested in post-game content... or mid/late-game content that opens up new ending options.
  10. Kleptopunk

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

Absolutely not. Especially if they decide to make Panam or Judy the main romance and throw all the other ones under the bus.
  11. Kleptopunk

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

On launch? Haha, heck no! It honestly depends on CDPR. If they only fix the most apparent bugs, push out some lazy DLC with some sidequests and then abandon CP2077 to work on multiplayer... well, let's just say I'd be severely disappointed. It's been over 3 years and I'm still sore about the...
  12. Kleptopunk

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

When I finished carefully customizing my 1st character and realized she looked like a hot mess in-game. What the heck is up with that lighting situation!? Why do I have to guess what skin tones and hair colors actually look like?
Top Bottom