Search results

+
  1. G

8.5 Patch Notes

Trying to be helpful, didn't spot a better location to post a bug report... After completing first Triss journey related contract and claiming reward I got spammed with this random contract completion thingie... see attached screenshot :P
  2. G

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hope this is the right topic for this question... Does bribery "create and play unit from opponent's starting deck" mean random three from full deck or from remaining cards that are not played yet? If it is the former then I must be unluckiest person alive, if it is the latter then the card is...
  3. G

Battle Trance leader! Must have been it... I don't play alot of skelige too :) Just read it and it heals random unit by 1 after alchemy is played... I guess my opponent played a few of those.
  4. G

I didn't see any healers there, and it stopped when it reached 6HP, healer would continue to full health, right?
  5. G

First post so high everyone! Hoping for a simple answer about Covenant of Steel... I have damaged it to 2 HP it got armor back as expected but then it started also healing by 1 HP all the way to 6 and then stopped... Was it supposed to do that? Thanks!
Top Bottom