Search results

+
  1. abc_mikey

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Switching on / off surveillance systems on a terminal is not reflected in the terminal UI until you stop using the terminal.
  2. abc_mikey

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Is anyone else unable to dodge with mouse / keyboard? I'm unable to complete the combat tutorial.
  3. abc_mikey

NCPD engaging upon entering an area where a crime was previously committed

This was happening to me post 1.3. I think it eventually went away, after a looong time. I also find it would only happen when driving. So I just started parking round the corner from where it happened and walking to my destination.
  4. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I wonder if that support person really understood what the issue was.
  5. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I was so confused by this fact that when doing some random infiltration without killing anyone mission and I knocked a patrol out and put him in a crate, failing that part of the mission, I reloaded and did exactly the same thing again convinced that it was a random glitch.
  6. abc_mikey

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Character moments mostly from the main plot, but these moments really show off what great work the art team did.
  7. abc_mikey

Are you MODDER? Tell us it should be on the new Redkit for Cyberpunk 2077

Areas that need fixed but don't seem to be on CDPRs radar, so could do with modding support: * Spawning and AI (esp. behaviour trees and pathfinding - just imagine traffic that can change lanes!) * Leveling NPCs and gear Restoring some of the axed mechanics would also be great, such as direct...
  8. abc_mikey

Patch 1.3

It sounds unintended. CDPR's testing is extremely lame.
  9. abc_mikey

Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

Did they actually add this to the options and I missed it?
  10. abc_mikey

Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

To hijack this topic a bit. Walk key would be nice but the control issues that bug me most are no one key (or key with modifier) dodge, pulling your head round when driving so that you cant look around, and your sit position in cars so you cant see. Also that male V is a major shortarse.
  11. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Most of the characters motions in "cinematics" are on rails. They move to their marks regardless of what's in the way. If they're driving they will push whatever's in the way with an unstoppable force and if they're on foot they will phase through it instead. 1629965307 one more bug I've noticed...
  12. abc_mikey

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

For comparison here's some screen shots from Jan.
  13. abc_mikey

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

My 2cc. I don't know how much of the narative that the game looked way better back on launch is down to rose tinted glasses and how much is down to peoples different experiences with 1.3 on different hardware. I didn't play it in December but my expecience of playing it in Jan was that it was...
  14. abc_mikey

How to fix combat by overhauling "Ping" and "Mark"

Ping seems like it's a leftover from the hacking mechanics (up until not long before release) where you needed physical contact to hack something or someone. Same with the link points scattered around the levels. I imagine it worked something like: sneak into the base. Do the minigame to get a...
  15. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Strong disagree. Min-maxing and playing the meta completely ruins the role playing aspect of any game for me. 1629674372 Playing like a "normal" person
  16. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Having it be simultaneously to easy and too hard is easy, just have a broken leveling system.
  17. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I think I must be about level 28 and have gotten a decent number of iconic and legendary weapons, but they are all already crap in comparison to random things I find lying around due to broken scaling. I'm playing like a normal person i.e. no min-maxing. If you're grinding to level up to level...
  18. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Well... Oda fight in 1.3 was no fun (at least with my equipment and attributes). My legendary handguns wouldn't do more than a percent of damage of I got a good hit and I didn't actually stop to craft ammo before going into it so I couldn't really do much with the one raged weapon I'd...
  19. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

This may be since the changes to the police rather than in 1.3 but I'm getting harassed by the police at weird occasions. If I drive to the front of the Megabuilding with clouds in it, I instantly gain a wanted star, but I can walk in without any problems. On the "play I safe" mission when...
  20. abc_mikey

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I read somewhere that if you've already beaten him, even losing completes the quest. On another note has anyone else noticed that the sound effect for forcing open doors, blinds etc. no longer plays as of 1.3?
Top Bottom