Search results

+
  1. Worse_1

Killing in the name of - No call from Insis (Nancy)

It says to wait and do other missions until Nancy calls me... I have this in my questlog for forever.... She does not call and I am getting to the finishing part of the main story. Does anyone know any workaround for this?
  2. Worse_1

Please improve texture/light-streaming for PC

Hoping a Dev reads this. I can see why the texture streaming got reduced (especially for the old consoles) but please dont cripple the PC-version further. I have an RTX 3090 and it was perfectly capable of rendering the game on version 1.06. (Not saying this for bragging. I just want you to...
  3. Worse_1

Quest "Stadium Love" - cant shoot

When I start Stadium love and they give me the gun for the shooting competition, I can go and drink the drink but when I align for shooting the time runs out but when I aim and fire with the gun, nothing happens... Does anyone know any workarounds for this?
  4. Worse_1

Modders. you've got the power now - Please increase draw distance

Dear modders, the existing Draw Distance Boost-Mod only seems to affect objects but not light sources. I would be eternally thankful if that would get fixed. Kind regards, Worse
  5. Worse_1

Asking for the possibility to roll back to an older patch on Steam

I would love it if CDPR would give us the opportunity to roll back to an older patch (using Steams beta program). 1.10 introduced major issues for me and I was way happier with 1.06, so I would be very thankful if I had the opportunity to go back
  6. Worse_1

Draw distance of lights absolutely awful since patch 1.10 - help please

Hey guys, playing on an i7 7700k and an RTX 3090 with 16 GB RAM. The game is installed on a NVMe-SSD With version 1.06 my game ran fine in 1440p, everything maxed out. Mostly areound 60 FPS and the draw distance was acceptable. Since patch 1.10 the draw distance is so awful it gets me in a bad...
Top Bottom