Search results

+
  1. efuchi

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Sharing some of my new candid pics. Enjoy!
  2. efuchi

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Here we go, with some photomodes, i love the many ways you can play with the camera and the filters. Hope you enjoy my work :)
  3. efuchi

More captions about my beautiful V this week. Hope you enjoy!
  4. efuchi

Hotfix 1.22

Thank you for the absolutely hard work!!!!
  5. efuchi

Hotfix 1.21

6. efuchi

i work in some new candids of my dear V Hope you enjoy chooms!
  7. efuchi

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Hey Judy family, I´m so glad that i started my 3rd round in CP (how many hours? i cant count) but im sure that i be able to capture Judy´s beauty in some many ways. Here are the latest photos taked this week. Hope you enjoy :love::love:
  8. efuchi

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Great work chooms, My V is going to appreciate :-) . Never stop fighting!
  9. efuchi

Maybe you can see all this info... I think its the perfect resume to think that Judy is the key for V´s salvation
  10. efuchi

My dearest Chooms, I read all your messages this days and we need to keep the faith, this new releases are for fixing and improve the playability of the game. Hope the DLC and extend content will be for summer.... and of course the Judy Lovers community its sooo extense that CDPR are going to...
  11. efuchi

Totally agree choom, she could perfectly help Carol in the mission and help you entering Arasaka tunnel. Its like hey V! im going to wait in my window until anybody pick me up to the badlands hahahahah. Hope this DLCS will bring us hope with our Judy :love:
  12. efuchi

I really hope so Chooms! i need more V + Judy Story (CDPROJEKT) have so much potential to explode. Crossing fingers!!
  13. efuchi

Thanks to @Cali66 for the recommended mod. This is the scenes that we deserve, uhmmm sorry Panam XD
  14. efuchi

ohh choom you make my day!! thank youuuuuu :love: :love:
  15. efuchi

Hey choom the last photo, with the tank scene with Juds, its a mod or its just photoshop? if its a mod, im interesting to know what :-) thank you choom!
  16. efuchi

My sweet V!!
  17. efuchi

some of my photomodes for the queen judy. hope you like it chooms. kisses and hugs
  18. efuchi

Hey chooms! i made this video, hoping that one day we get more Judy content in DLC or expansions. Hope you enjoy and keep the faith!!
  19. efuchi

Hey Chooms, some other great captions of my Night City adventures. Hope you enjoy :)
  20. efuchi

Promise that you will never leave me......
Top Bottom